It´s harder to hide...

since-i-can-rem

I've noticed that.. although shorter heels draw less attention so do not have the same need to be hidden. I'd suspect it's got to do with the angle of the foot.. till the angle gets steep enough to let the pant leg just 'fall' down to the ground, you are just pushing the pant further up the foot. Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

but even in 2in heels, if someone wants took in your direction careful enough, they will notice. thats why i often think if youre gonna be noticed and pointed at for the most conservative of style, you may as well enjoy yourself in metal tipped pointy stilettos. daz

I agree with Daz, Why hide it all. I perfer to have the stiletto heel about 1/2 to a little more than 1/2 covered when standing. They make enough noise when walking to attract some attention anyway so total hiding is kinda tough...Jim

generally i try and hide heels to appear more ocnservative and attract less attention, but i noticed that people still catch on youre in womens heels even if their the most masculine styled shoe with only a smaller heel. therefore i think if im gonna wear heels and get looks anyway, i may as well wear my 4.5in blocks under long jeans and get the same looks

Yeah that’s a very good point. I guess I look at it as I'm not trying to draw attention, but I realize I'm doing something that’s going to attract a lot of attention (negative and positive). So I just expect it. Though I can see reasons for hiding heels. Like in my neighborhood where its pretty "ghetto" it would probably be a good idea to hide the heel if you want to wear them out. (Because you could end up getting jumped by some ignorant person.)

It's all good. ~Arron.

I live in Upstate N.Y. and I thought that the area was pretty open minded but one trip to the libraray showed me that here there are some narrow minded a$$ holes. I was called a faggot by some afro- americans and when I retorted with the appropriate derrogtory name they attacted me. Now I know that sinking to their level was stupid but I wanted them to be stung with the same predjudce to make them think but no there was no thought only action. In other areas of town this doesen't happen.

77r90dL lf

Well, now we all know that was a really bad decision!! Hope you didn't get hurt too badly. I have never had anything like that happen but most likely wouldn't have said anything. Just walked away. Now I know that will be my decision Jim