New member and new heels

myboots

Hi,

I have been into high heels for as long as I can remember - particulary high heel boots. I was lucky in that my last girlfriend was not very tall and so used to wear 3-4" heels all the time. I was even more lucky in that she was the same shoe size! She knew about my liking of heels and a couple of times suggested that I wore hers which was great. I am also sure that she knew that I used to wear them when she wasn't around.

Sadly, she moved out and that is no more. So after 4 months without heels I decided that it was time to get my own. Not going to go to the shops and not going to spend a fortune so ebay was the way forward. I have also always liked high heel thongs and so that was my first purchase. They arrived today - very exciting collecting the parcel from the post office!

Posted Image

With the excitement of these this afternoon (although a bit noisy on the wooden floors!), a quick look on ebay secured a pair of 4" boots. So hopefully, these should arrive early next week.

Posted Image

Not the sexiest of boots but they were only a fiver to get me started!

Its been great reading these forums over the past few days. Until you discover something like this you think you are the only male with an interest in heels and wonder whether you are at all still normal!

Cheers, C

Hi.! I'm glad you found this forum,it's a great place, filled with great people.Just as you found the HHP,you will I'm sure, find another special Gal. (Hopefuly with a passion for shoes that will match your own.) :D jim

Myboots:-) Welcome to the HH PLace Forum. I like those boots that you pictured. They have a nice chunky heel good for street-heeling. Get yourself a pair of women's boot-cut jeans to go with them and take them for a walk somewhere. Enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 weeks later...

The thongs look like they are branded "Spot On". Lots of places sell that brand in the UK. You'll often find them in places that cater for the teenage fashion market - especially small independant retailers. The same styles are often seen in other stores with the "Zone" branding, and others, too.

I have a similar pair of boots, to those above, from River Island. They have a closing zip on both sides of both boots, and a 4.25 inch heel. I wear those out under long jeans too. I'm not so daring that I would try the thongs though.

• 3 weeks later...