My Picture Album!

JeffB

Well, folks! As promised, here's my online picture album:

http://www.picturetrail.com/jeffb1959

Admittedly, the photography is a wee bit amatuerish, but the pics of me in my shoes are now up for all to see! I hope you'll like them! Oh, and be sure to let me know what you think of my work! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yeah, right. Almost unbelievable! Look awesome. Way to go! And noone ever commented derogatory? -- One question though to your online-photo-album: What does the word 'bone' in 'bone heels' (the white ones) mean? I do know what 'bone' is basically used for and what rude meaning it has. But what with the heels? Not the slightest idea... :D CU! -Mike

JeffB:-) Outstanding pics of your shoes, and I don't think them amiturish (sp?) at all. I think that they are quite nice myself. I will be looking for more in the future. Question---have these shoes ever been worn outside on pavement, and if so, do you have any pics of them in action? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

One question though to your online-photo-album: What does the word 'bone' in 'bone heels' (the white ones) mean? I do know what 'bone' is basically used for and what rude meaning it has. But what with the heels? Not the slightest idea... :D

I'm not sure if he did mean it that way or not. :)

I think he was referring to the off-white color though. That's also referred to as "bone" since it's somewhat a similar color.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I appreciate it. To answer Mickey's question: "bone" is Aigner's term for light beige. It's kinda hard to discern that from the picture because of the lighting, and the lack of contrast as I was wearing off-white pantyhose at the time. As for Dawn's query: I don't go outside in my heels much if at all during the workday. I go to and from work in sneakers, and if I do go out which is rare, it's often just around the corner to buy a paper. Pavement can be rough on heels and I like to avoid that if at all possible.

JeffB:-) I guess that you would slip your sneakers on to go get a paper at lunch-time saving your heels for indoor office wear only. I suppose that you do not street-heel then. Being used indoors would naturally allow your heels to last and stay nicer much longer. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

I guess that you would slip your sneakers on to go get a paper at lunch-time saving your heels for indoor office wear only. I suppose that you do not street-heel then. Being used indoors would naturally allow your heels to last and stay nicer much longer. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yeah, I walk nearly two miles at lunch every day, it's my daily regimen that helps keep me slim and trim for the nice clothes I wear. I don't street-heel too much, save for the occasional weekend, so I save my shoes for the office, just like the working women of America do! :D

JeffB:-) You really ARE fitting in with the women of America when you just use your heels in the office and not outside like they do. Back when my wife worked every day, the ladies wore their heels from home to work and back. They didn't carry them separately then. And they didn't kick them off under the desk like some do today. Whether I go out enfemme or street-heel, all of my shoes and boots have seen weather, stones, and various pavements, or in some cases, non-pavements. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

Whether I go out enfemme or street-heel, all of my shoes and boots have seen weather, stones, and various pavements, or in some cases, non-pavements. Cheers---

Dawn HH

That's why I only wear my best shoes indoors. Given how much I've shelled out for them, I'd be foolish not to take extreme care with them.

JeffB:-) I wouldn't expect you to wear your new eelskin shoes out in all situations, UH-HUH! For what you paid for them, I can see that you would want them to last and stay nice for a long time. I would too, if they were mine. What I try to do is to duplicate what an every-day working woman who goes shopping, partying, and other events would do while wearing heels daily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I agree, Dawn! Take care of my shoes and they'll take care of me. Oh, and I should have some more pics up on my little site by the end of the week, perhaps sooner! :D

Curious, if you are at work and working, why is it dark outside and your computer off? I noticed in the pictures where you are wearing the red "zipper" pumps and the red stilletos that the calender has the same days marked off. Seems a little odd sir. :argue:

Curious, if you are at work and working, why is it dark outside and your computer off? I noticed in the pictures where you are wearing the red "zipper" pumps and the red stilletos that the calender has the same days marked off. Seems a little odd sir. :argue:

Not odd at all. as a habit, I arrive at the office early, often before the majority of my co-workers, and just before sunrise. As for the computer, an office regulation states that workers can't boot up their machines before 0630 when the workday officially begins, and I arrive around 0600, giving me time to enjoy a quiet, leisurely breakfast before I start my day. It's at that time that I take my pictures. As for the calendar, I've taken most of the pictures during the same month, a couple I took the same day. See? Easy to explain! :D

One must have the time to take quality pictures as well! Imagine how difficult that would be mid-shift on a busy day. :D Great pics in your album JeffB, and it's nice that your album is back online again. Keep 'em coming!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

JeffB:-) Excellent pics in your album and I'm looking to see your new ones when you have them ready. BTW I liked your explanation to Luxxyheels, it covered things fully and was an excellent response. Bubba136:-) Only Luxxyheels knows! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Thanks for the compliments, folks. I appreciate the kind words. As for Luxxyheels, I didn't mind him posing that question about the pics. He asked for clarification, and I was all too happy to provide it! :D