Very Exotic Shoe!

JeffB

I saw this shoe on the Frederick's of Hollywood website:

Posted Image

I must say that I've never seen such an exotic looking shoe (called "The Asian Inspired Pump") before. I don't where or when you'd wear a shoe like this, but it certainly is intruiging! And VERY pretty! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I agree! Upon further review, I'm of the opinion that a pump like that would work best at a party, a black tie function or any other sort of after five social setting. I doubt if even I could pull off wearing shoes like those at the office! :D

they would be a bit over the top for wearing at the office....unless you were going out for wine, cheese and art shortly after work. But then you'd have to wear a dress appropriate for your evening social gathering.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

P.S. I have a pair of these on the way....

Posted Image

WOW! Those are stunning! What sort of outfit would you wear with those shoes?

JeffB:-) O.K. Jeff, I'd like you to come up with an out-fit to go along with either pair of shoes to wear to the office. Seriously, they are definitely not for the office, (Jeff says, WHEW! Got out of that one, didn't I). Both pairs are really exotic and pretty if you would have an out-fit that would match. They are definitely not for me, that's for sure. But, if anyone likes them enough to order them, be my quest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

they are way too "girlie" (feminine) in my opinion. There isn't an outfit that a man could wear with them that wouldn't scream "crossdresser" and, perhaps, cast you in an entirely different light with co-workers. More importantly, with members of their families that mightn't be as familiar with you're unorthodox taste in footwear.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

JeffB:-) Bubba136 has reinforced what I said in a previous post. DON'T wear them at the office. A party, clubbing, or for use around the house might be more prudent. By all means, preserve your reputation at the office. You can only rock the apple cart so much before disaster strikes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Unknown:-) The issue of whether Jeff could do it or not would be totally up to him as he knows full well how far he can or can not push the envelope. If "Too Feminine" tickles your funny-bone, how about the new phrase that ARNAULD has coined recently---"Girlie Man". Cheers--- Dawn HH

The issue of whether Jeff could do it or not would be totally up to him as he knows full well how far he can or can not push the envelope.

Well, there are boundaries even I won't cross! Besides, pumps as pretty as those are made for after hours and fancy parties where I can kick up my (high) heels and dance until dawn, not the dull, boring surroundings of the office! :D

JeffB:-) I'm sure you are wise enough to know when to "Zig" and when to "Zag" when it comes to those boundaries. You have been wearing heels to the office for what now---2 years? I'm with you, those shoes are for dancing the night away, not office work. Have you ever danced in heels? I have, quite a few times. I enjoyed being able to do that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

Have you ever danced in heels? I have, quite a few times. I enjoyed being able to do that. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well, not in public, only in private, but it is fun. Perhaps if I ever stop being a couch potato and go out, I'll do that in public! :D

If "Too Feminine" tickles your funny-bone, how about the new phrase that ARNAULD has coined recently---"Girlie Man". Cheers---

Dawn HH

Actually, Dawn, Arnold didn't coin that phrase; he "borrowed" it from a Dana Carvey skit on SNL :D

Aly

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Unknown:-)

The issue of whether Jeff could do it or not would be totally up to him as he knows full well how far he can or can not push the envelope.

If "Too Feminine" tickles your funny-bone, how about the new phrase that ARNAULD has coined recently---"Girlie Man". Cheers---

Dawn HH

That's too obvious. Even so, it makes the later comments that much more amusing.

JeffB:-) Women dance in heels all of the time. Try it some time in public. It is great fun and shows everybody that you have the command to control wearing heels just as good as any woman. Aly:-) I stand corrected as I had forgotten that fact. Thanks. Unknown:-) My posting was meant to be in a jockular mood and I am glad that you found it amusing. Thanks. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Women dance in heels all of the time. Try it some time in public. It is great fun and shows everybody that you have the command to control wearing heels just as good as any woman.

Well, if I can ever get over being a total couch potato and go out at night, I might just try that sometime! :rofl:

Couch-potatoe, Smouwch-potatoe. Get off of you *** and get yourself out in public and.....MINGLE. Cheers---

Dawn HH

As you command! :rofl: