That Alluring Touch Of Metal!

JeffB

Saw these charming pumps on the Sexy Shoes website:

Posted Image

This shoe features a 4 1/2 metal rod heel and, amazingly enough, goes up to size 15. Check out this website which has lots of sexy looking pumps, mules and boots.

http://www.sexyshoes.com

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I fully agree. Metal spikes are sooo sexy! An unfinished steel look would be best. Metal doesn't go with white uppers to my taste.

They look better again if they're well modeled like this. This is what I call a perfect attire. Retailers often underestimate the importance of good modeling.

Posted Image

I like those! I think I'd prefer a chrome heel on the black shoe though. I'd love a pair of ankle boots with those heels.

Chris

I would agree that chrome would like nicer on the black shoe, but gold works pretty darn good on the others! :D

While I agree that the shoes are very nice looking, the metal heels would really do a "-j-ob" on our hardwood floors. I couldn't get away with wearing them in my house (and, any guest that showed up at our door wearing a pair would be politely asked to remove them before entering.And, if they didn't -- they wouldn't be asked to enter) The cost of repairing and refinishing floors these days far outways the cost of hurt feelings.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

While I agree that the shoes are very nice looking, the metal heels would really do a "-j-ob" on our hardwood floors. I couldn't get away with wearing them in my house (and, any guest that showed up at our door wearing a pair would be politely asked to remove them before entering.And, if they didn't -- they wouldn't be asked to enter) The cost of repairing and refinishing floors these days far outways the cost of hurt feelings.

Well, I don't know squat about modifying shoes, but perhaps rubber tips can be placed on the heels, thus saving those floors. Just a thought.

I fully agree. Metal spikes are sooo sexy! An unfinished steel look would be best. Metal doesn't go with white uppers to my taste.

They look better again if they're well modeled like this. This is what I call a perfect attire. Retailers often underestimate the importance of good modeling.

Posted Image

That's really nice. I don't have any red skirts (yet), but that will soon change.

That's really nice. I don't have any red skirts (yet), but that will soon change.

I'm surprised that you don't, unknown! I think red would suit you quite well, especially red leather! Give it a try and let us know what happens!

• 2 weeks later...