why Man can't wear high heel shoes ?

El, have you ever tried wearing high heels yourself? Wearing them is the only way you will ever learn what wearing is like. If you do try them, be sure to wear stockings along with your heels. That way you will experience the full pleasure. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome El. Bubba did ask you a question which it it would be nice of you to answer as well as asking other questions.

For my part, the answer to your original question is that a man CAN wear high heels in a public setting, given some care to coordinated appearance. Unless you have tried, it you may not appreciate this which may have been the point of Bubba's question.

You can read about uploading pictures here: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=823

Hi El! Yes, if you are going to wear high heels you must first get a pair to wear. There are several ways to get your first pair of heels. But the first thing you must do is to decide what size women’s shoes you wear. I don't know where you live, so I don't know what method of sizing shoes is used in your country. U.S. women’s sizes, U.K. sizes, European sizes (are just 3 of the most used methods). There are shoe size charts that convert sizes between the different methods posted somewhere in a thread on this forum. (Perhaps if you told us what country you live in, one of your countrymen that also post on this forum will be able to give you some good advice). DO NOT (AS IN NEVER!!!!) BUY SHOES THAT DON’T FIT YOU PROPERLY. They will hurt your feet and you will waste your money. (That is why it is so important to try the shoes on in the store before you buy them. Sales people that work there will be happy to help you select the best size for your feet.) Once you decide which size you need, I would then check eBay to see if you can't find a pair you like in your size to bid on. Alternatively, or in addition, you can go to the local shoe stores and find a pair you fancy and buy them. Be sure you find out the store's policy for accepting returns. That way you can take them back if you find they don't fit properly when you try to wear them. As far as walking in them, you need to put them on and, while holding onto something, standup and take a few steps. Skill will come with practice. Like the old saying goes: “One step at a time.” Besides, one thing that is in great abundance here is advice from men and women on all aspects of wearing high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Firefox,Bubba

for the Question I like to try in my fist time (high heels )

where? to start which? to buy? how to walk with high heels

Thanks for the help

El

If your male shoe size is at or less than 10 US, 12 UK, 42 Eur, you're in luck, as you can walk into most shoe stores and try on shoes right there in the store.

If not, you can walk into many shoe stores and use their woman's measuring device to find your woman's shoe size, and width. If you're interested in wearing boots, wear a pair of your normal socks. If sandals, measure either barefoot, or with a thin pair of nylons. If you have a higher than normal arch, add a one size to your width. If you have a low arch or flat foot, subtract one size from your width.

Bubba's right - if the shoe doesn't fit, in any way, shape, matter, or form, take it off and keep shopping. There are no high heel shoe-wearing problems I've ever encountered that ever get better with time! Like any shoe, heels should be snug, but not tight, in any manner. Don't think you'll "break them in." I've tried this with five pair. All five pair won while my feet lost.

All five pair went into the trash.

If you can fit into the shoes available in the shoe store, don't be afraid to ask for assistance. They're there to sell shoes, and that's what they do best. Ask them for help. If there's a problem with the shoe, tell them. They will work with you to help you find a shoe that you like, both in terms of style as well as fit, with fit being the most important point.

If your feet are larger than what's available in most shoe stores, consider going to Payless (if available in your area) or Nordstroms, as both carry sizes up to 13 (11 men's).

If you still can't find shoes in your size, try buying online from Payless, using their sizing charts as a guide, and buying two or three sizes, one above and below your size, or one right at your size, as appropriate. Wear all sizes on carpeted surface for a few days, then return the incorrect sizes to your local Payless store.

The size you keep will be fairly accurate as to how other manufacturer's size their shoes. Caveat - high end shoes, like Cole Haan tend to run small.

If Payless doesn't have your sizes, I'm afraid there's little recourse but to buy heels from the fetish world. Nordstroms does sell lower heels in sizes up to 14, but aside from non-fetish wear, I don't know of anyone who sells larger sizes.

I can recommend Women's Shoes Plus at www.womenshoesplus.com They do women's shoes up to size 14 WW (USA) The service and delivery is excellent. Have a look at their website.

Their address is:

JDP Internation Inc

191381/2 San Jose Ave

Rowland Heights, CA91748

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 3 weeks later...

The hardest part isn't so much buying shoes, they can be found, even in larger sizes. At 13 wide, I'm proof of that! :D

What takes a great deal of effort, and courage is going out into the world in women's shoes, being able to endure being in the fishbowl, dealing with the stares, double takes, muffled giggles from behind your back, even the occasional hurled insult about your sexual preference.

But if you can deal with all that, then you will have accomplished a great goal in your own personal enrichment. Yes! IT CAN BE DONE!!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

8822:-) You have been given some great advise from the guys here in this thread and there is much more available in this forum just for the looking. Buy your first pair of heels making sure they fit properly and start practicing walking in them. Enjoy the feelings that come with this first heel experience and let us all know your progress. There is plenty of help here just for the asking. Enjoy. Cheers--- DawnHH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Mk4625:-) You have an excellent point there, but...... On a brighter note:--- Wasn't that exactly how all of us guys everywhere had to start out and beat the obstacles in our pathway in order to be as far advanced to the point that each individual is today in order for all of us to be able to enjoy wearing high heels in public??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 5 months later...

I can wear them very good naturaly.Iv never slipped wobbled or broke aheel I guess it can be an art.I do construction remodeling for a living,cant wait to get home shower put on t-shirt mens breifs and sweat pants with trouser sosks and my pumps.They lift feels so good .I even clean house in them.I dont wear them around my 6 year old,But he as I did naturaly walkes on his forefoot.With no influance from me.My X thought this was unusall.but childhood memories told me why.By the way the X never knew about my secret,still to this day wonders why ower son walks like that.I do want to teach him to be open minded, not take everything at face value.Iv been heeling about 20 years in the closit.Just started coming out recently.1 step at a time,I too dont want to kill my reputation.Hard working,dragrace crazy.happy go lucky attitude.If the guys at the track only knew.NO CHANCE.Someone talking about it is one thing seeing is another.No hh at the track.

Depending on one's line of work and one's friends, going beyond mere housewear can certainly have disasterous results! Glad to see you taking things easy and keeping a level head. Good work and good friends are hard to find! This is the main reason I wish hh for men would come into the mainstream!