If you're near Croydon (london area), UK....

Smudgeur

You might want to go along to this today. You can see some of their styles here: www.bigfeetdirectory.co.uk

Dear client,

This is Just a brief note to let you know that our next BIGFEET SHOE EVENT IS THIS SATURDAY, 14.08.04

We have nw styles in !!! ( Free bottle of wine for first 20 customers - T/C APPLY- Do ring for details )

VENUE:

Ashcroft Rm

Fairfield Halls,

Croydon Surrey. (10AM - 2PM)

Apologies for the delay in getting this message across to you. We do hope you can attend.

Our contact no is 07752 304 922 ,Should you need to contact us sooner.

Many thanks,

KENNY

BIGFEET DIRECTORY

P.S: All replies, if any to kenny@bigfeetdirectory.co.uk

While they do stock some nice styles, the heels don't appear to be over 2½" inches high (at the most). (It's the old "women with big feet must be really tall-- therefore, while stylish and feminine looking, wearing 4" or 5" heels will make them even more sefl-conscience" syndrome.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

While they do stock some nice styles, the heels don't appear to be over 2½" inches high (at the most). (It's the old "women with big feet must be really tall-- therefore, while stylish and feminine looking, wearing 4" or 5" heels will make them even more sefl-conscience" syndrome.

So true.

What I find interesting is how much smaller my own feet look wearing a pair of heels than they do wearing a pair of flats - more incentive to wear a higher heels if you're a woman (or man) with big feet.

Regardless, none of those styles suited my conservative tastes, and the prices were outrageous.

I may establish a shoe-making business (or subcontract) that carries more masculine styled mid to high heels catering to both men and women.

Gene wrote

I may establish a shoe-making business (or subcontract) that carries more masculine styled mid to high heels catering to both men and women

Let me know if you do (I'm sure it will be announced here anyway but you know)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly