I just have to say

I hope that I have placed this in the correct spot per what Foxfire wrote.

I have not been around lately where it has been the same old same old on the board. Then tonight Hoverfly was typing something and I was reading over his shoulder and read the quote:

Most of you guys make me laugh.........you parade around in womens shoes and other attire, then you come here and justify your actions amongst yourselves so that you don't feel too weird or guilty, then you ask us girls if you like guys wearing heels and stuff!! Well the answer is NO - we like men to be men and any woman that tells you otherwise is a CD/TV/TS or one of you sad men masquerading as a woman

I am here in defense of the women that do like or LOVE their men in heels. Now I am not a transexual, or a transvestite as you accuse in the statement. (I have been accused of that before here on the forum because of my nick). I am a true XX chromosomed female with the natural parts top and bottom. If you are going to answer a question, you need to answer for yourself, not me or anyone else. I love my Hoverfly in a pair of 6" thigh high boots It is these exact type of statements, ones where you assume (now remember what that word does....makes an ASS out of U and ME) you know what other women want or need that drives this real women away. The type that you want to have conversations here on the forum.

If people come here and discuss what they do and it makes them feel better about the so be it. It is a lot cheaper then therapy.

Well I have come and stated my piece in defense of myself!

Have a good one!

If people come here and discuss what they do and it makes them feel better about the so be it. It is a lot cheaper then therapy.

Well I have come and stated my piece in defense of myself!

Have a good one!

Good for you, TexasBumpkin!

Capitalized for the honor and esteem brought upon yourself by your willingness to take a stand for what's right!

Just like any good Texan would!

Yes, that was a comment of an amazingly ill-informed nature. I was suprised it came from the person it did, given her previous excellent posting record. I can only assume she lost the plot in the heat of the moment because she was frustrated with other matters.

I totally and unreservedly apologize to all the men on this forum whom I’ve upset by my irrational and irresponsible outburst that I posted in the heat of the moment. I should have waited and cooled down before I reacted so callously and stupidly. I have probably offended many of you by what I have said and I really do regret my comments. Please accept my most sincere apology, Becks.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Good on you Becks. It takes a lot of courage to say sorry, especially if we think we are right. I have been there a number of times in my life and suffered from not apologising. My knee jerk reaction hitting myself in the chin as I did, caused me to think a bit deeper than normal and I realised that you either weren’t the Becky who usually writes here or you were having a bad hair day. What your apology says to me is that you are concerned for the well being of this board. I commend you for that. Best wishes Jeff

Posted Image

Please note this statement was started long before Becky's Apology. This is more of the tame version after Becky's Apology but I feel I still have something to say to her.

Becky, if you like men to be "men" are you in for a shocker. As you discovered how attractive high heels are to men, there is a large percentage of men you may date, know, friends, or have married have this attraction. In your (Becky) mind they have a dark secrete that many are ashamed of and they should not be. If men were allowed to be what they are actually are, this “freakiness” you believe in would not exists. Women do not have the monopoly on estrogen as men do not have the monopoly on testosterone and neither are a fixed ratio form man to man or women to women.

That very nice couple you might invite to a dinner party whose husband is a very nice sweet man, may have this dark secrete and society expects him to be a "man". You have no idea what kind of hell he is been put through trying to fit in, as a mater of fact would you really know this person or would you only know his mask? If you know only his mask, do you really know this person?

The picture above shows noting more then who I am. I am a straight male, I have a degree and many certificates in my field if trades. I may be a blue color worker but I am well educated. I am a maintenance/HVAC technician for a news paper where the press and support systems must be kept running what ever the coast. I love to work with my hands, I like to work on cars, swing a hammer, build modal airplanes or work in the yard. I have to do heavy lifting, but I am not muscular. I have to ask for help more often than other males or use rigging. I have learned not to be ashamed of it' I have feminine features that both women and men are attracted to and not ashamed being hit on by the later. I will not start a fight thump my chest or get into a pissing contest with another male. I do not play sports, I may watch them but I don't keep track of statistics and names for a discussion at the bar. I can be more intellectual than a typical man, there for what they are interested in I may and most likely are not.

The high heels you see are nothing more than who I am and how they make me feel. They make me feel and look confident, sexy, unique, and not necessarily but a bonus attractive to other women who have a open mind to ask what makes me tick. I have fun wearing them, walking on every day terrain that is so much more a challenge, seeing expression of others from surprise, curiosity, to disgust. Some times teasing them letting them know that I know that they are watching.

But lets get to a “man's” point of view here. Akatexasumpkin said that "I love my Hoverfly in a pair of 6" thigh high boots" In a recent decision (lies in heel height) in the Gals section made me think to the fact that I do not own a pair of 6” thigh high boots. I own two pairs of thigh high boots in a 4” heel and a pair with a 5” heel. But I do have two pair of heels that are 7” high. But I don’t think that what she met, in her subconscious I bet she was thinking the first time we made love and said with a smile “Ooooooh you are big!!!” and my thought was I bet there a lot of “JOCKS” who would not get close of ”Oooooh” let of known “you are big’ if they had chance with her.!!! If some women lie about their heel hight, what else do they lie about? Now this is where I thump my chest and I say to you, now who ‘s the man???!!! :D

Cheers

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hoverfly, how right you are.

Before I continue - Becky, of course I accept, as do all of us, your apology. That's one of the reasons this forum exists, for mutual support, so hey! Glad you're back!

Back to Hoverfly...

It's Hollywood, which made men men, and made the women men, too.

With respect to the 20th Century, the march for women's fashion reform began in the 20s (ankles) progressed in the 30s (pants!), 40s, and 50s, took radical turns in the 60s (thanks, woodstock), chincy turns in the 70s, lustful turns in the 80s and 90s, and it just keeps going.

But the kicker came in the 30s, when more than one Hollywood actress gained fame, wealth, and independance, to the point where many said, "I don't care what others think, I'm going to do..."

Men just got a later start, as in 50 years later...

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/talendor/gallery.html

But that's just been the 20th Century, and as you saw from the link above, the concept of men wearing skirts is hardly a novelty around the world - only in "civilized" western cultures did the concept of men wearing skirts die in the minds of it inhabitants.

Result: shock

Prior to the 20th Century, however, the concept of men wearing skirts was quite common, even more so the further you go back in time, until we reach the 1600s, where that's all men every wore - skirts, short and long, and tights under overcoats, short and long. Yes, a dress, but with a cut that made it (to then-contemporary eyes), masculine.

And men wore heels of varying heights for around 300 years prior to the French Revolution.

Styles come, styles go.

Does choosing a different style make us any less manly? Perhaps in the eyes of some. But certainly not in our heart of hearts, especially as we know where we stand on our own sexuality.

I'll cut it short this time...

It's all been said regarding men and various fashion items. Look at the person, not the cover. You'll likely be suprised in any direction, and the same applies to women. It takes a lot of courage to apologise, and in my own mind I was sure of Becky's integrity. I think we have to look deep and hard at the various forums here, and if we are to be all things to all people, then we must change.

Becky:-) Something must really have been bothering you for you to post so out of character. I wholeheartedly accept your apology and I'm very glad that you are back in the fold again. This coming from a heel wearing hetro, happily married guy. TexasBumpkin:-) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being an open-minded person when it comes to men wearing heels and other women's attire. :D Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!