Pics of heels you are wearing on the street

manus

Hello Manus, Those last boots are very similar to the style that Robert (from the Netherlands) likes wearing. In fact, when we spent three days street-heeling around Paris on the February 2004 Heel-Meet, one of the pairs I wore was also very similar. Well done! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan, Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth! :D I like them very much yes! :) Manus, You do have the most beautiful boots on earth and surroundings.8) Those are most excellent for streetwalking. I hope that everyone seeing the picture of you will agree that these boots have a stealthy look when worn with long jeans, and if you like that people see your boots, then it is also possible with shorter jeans like in your picture, without looking bad. One more question Manus : are these the same boots you bought from Exotic Highheels? Thank you again, Manus and Heelfan. Robert

No, they are not from exotic high heels. I have bought them on ebay. I agree with you they are very confortable. I always wear traditional jeans and never had any problem with those boots... I don't like to wear extrem heels on the street, they are not enough confortable if you want to walk for a while.... In fact, I don't like extrem heels... I think boots and shoes are made for walking... Thank you for your replies (and sorry for mistakes...)

manus, I concur with your choice of boot for street heeling. Am on the lookout for a similar style for myself. Most of my present boots are either very low heeldd or with tapered higher heels that were so popular 10 years ago. Most of my recent purchases have been of lower heeled boots - trying to supress my taste in boots before I found this forum. New styles should not be too hard to find as the fall season is fast approaching and vendors are already beginning to expand their selection for the new fall styles.

classic style high heel boots

You fellows have all posted excellent pics of great pairs of boots all just the right style for some great street-heeling with longer trousers or jeans. I have a small collection of calf and knee-high boots that are similar in style and heel that I use in my street-heeling and I rotate them and wear a different pair each time I'm out. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Manus:-) I'm posting with a web-tv system at the present time and I don't have the knowledge and equipment to post pics. I have to check to see if pics can be posted on my web-tv or not and what I might need to do it if it is possible. I would love to have pics of my boots. I am going to check with the manufacturer to see if equipment is available or not. That's why you have never seen me post a picture yet. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

I've been out for a few days... wearing heels in london... (oxford street, high park, harrods....)

Had no negative feed back... only 2 seventeen girls looking amazed at the heels... but no comments at all...

Those boots are very confortable

Manus:-) Very nice pic of your boots while street-heeling in London. I see that you have much more of your heel revealed than I do when out and about. I also pretty much stick to black leather boots with a chunky heel as black patent for me is too shiny and might draw too much attention. I do have one pair of knee-high boots in an antique taupe color that I have worn out street-heeling a couple of times without any comments. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 1 month later...

I think we have to show the heels if we want people to notice that a man wearing heels can be "normal". I must admit that I sometimes wear long trousers (always the first day I visit a new city). But I tend to use tradicional trousers... By

I couldn't agree more Manus. I went through a very short trouser and exposed heel phase from about 1995 to 2002. But I realised that many heels look better if the trouser just covers the top of the heel. It adds to the illusion of height. I saw many girls with this style and it seemed their heels were better looking than mine when in fact mine were higher and nicer. So I think it depends on the heel and style what length the trouser is. One thing I don't like to see is very long trousers hiding all of the heel. That's not doing anybody any favours. Better than no heels at all though :D

You have a great collection of styles there Manus. All different heel shapes and uppers on the block heel theme. I have many similar ones, but most of mine are between 3" and 4" (I am size 40 or 41). I don't think anyone could fault your choices for stylish street wearing with male attire :D

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wear them everywhere (office, shopping...)

"please show your heels in public". Ok, the heels are not the highest available, but if we want people to accept heels (for men), we must show that we are wearing heels......

Showing the full context: shirt, jeans, and shoes...this is what I have worn on numerous occassions for nights out.

Posted Image

This is the same outfit that garnered a good share of positive responses from the general public at The Fashion Spot.com in the Shoes, Shoes, Shoes section, thread titled Opinions On This Look

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Manus:-) That's a really nice pair of boots that you have. I like them. Genebujold:-) Do you own a pair of those shoes that you showed in your pic? Kneehighs:-) That look is fine with me and since you have worn that out in public, you must be comfortable with it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Genebujold:-)

Do you own a pair of those shoes that you showed in your pic?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I do! When I first got them there wasn't as much height in the toe box as I would have liked, but after walking in them a few miles over several occasions, the leather has loosened up and the shoe is a near-perfect fit. One of the things I like the best is that the sole is rubber, even though the heel itself is not. Still, it's pretty quiet, and the footbed is very well contoured to my foot.

Well worth the $70+ I spent on 'em!

Genebujold:-) Isn't it just great when you have a very nice pair of shoes or boots that not only look fantastic on your feet, but are also extremely comfortable? It makes the cost of buying them well worth it in the long run. Enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH