Mildly commercial IV - Prototypes!

GrayLion

Folks, if you have any misgiving, post them now! Also what other styles would you like? Court shoes obviously Ankle boots? Sandals? I'll add ankle straps of different width and with a locking option. Any other styles com to mind?

You can only make a sharper angle with a different last and higher pitch. The styles are a bit "samey" I've seen both styles before. Do something different and you'll have my order. I'd like to see a knee length pull-on "tube" boot coming right up to the knee-cap. Court shoes with a very low cut vamp and three skinny straps across the instep. D'Orsey pumps with an overlaid strap up the front to an ankle strap. If you want me to put a collection together for you I will!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If I remember you are trying to bring back some of the designs form the past like in the 1940's and 50's right? If that’s the case how about some with rounded toe boxes or somthig more acomading for men's foot? On another note Personaly I like form ancle to thigh highs boots, oxfords, mabye a closed toe sling back.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The "special arch" shoes at the orientvisual site are reminiscent of those shown in fetish magazines of the 40s and early 50s, except that the needle-thin spike does not become commonplace until around 1958.

Michael