HHPLACE.ORG business cards?

kneehighs

Okay, this may seem a bit overboard, but I was out Saturday night in New York City and I saw a total of 4 guys wearing high heels. Yes, you heard me right, 4! Now, when I saw that, I wanted to talk to them about hhplace but everything moves so fast in New York and considering that I was entertaining company, I didn't have the time to approach them about our site. So what if we had business cards to hand out to guys about our site? I'm sure this is not a novel idea and possibly has been discussed before on another thread. The fact of the matter is that I see guys in heels all the time. On the street walking, on the subway platform, with their girlfriends, wherever and whenever with whomever....

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

That would be cool I think. And its better then a secret handshake! I just think its important for guys who wear heels to know that they are not the only ones who do. Its good to know people who are supportive. If anything else its something that anyone individual can do in Word or Star Office, or anyother word application in from their own home. I'm not sure how much bussness card paper runs though. I've seen some pretty cheap before.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Good idea. I'm sure promoting out URL would be OK. But can I stress one thing. HHplace as set up by Jeff, our founder and host is a place for everyone who likes high heels, male and female or somewhere in between. It's not just about guys wearing heels or some unusual trend. It's for a much broader based group.

Why not use your Word Processing program to make a few samples to pass out to guys/gals you see wearing heels? You might even put a short request on it asking them to include a statement like: IFTSTBC (I found this site through a business card). By the way, when you saw these guys on Saturday night, were you also wearing heels? And, if you were, did they notice?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Oh Yes, Kneehighs. Sometime last week I saw a lady in what appeared to be leather pants that were attached to 4'-5" stilleto heels with the very long pointed toe fetish things, all one piece. She was with a man and someone in their group asked (if this was real leather) He said hell yes and she said that they are real leather and hotter than hell. I didnt know how she meant this and I didnt know how to approach those two as I would be unconfortable with asking them anything so personal. I'm sure that at least one of them had the fetish thing going and handing them a card could lead to something more substantial..What a truly innovative idea......Thanks ...larry,

Love those heels!

Unfortunately, I was with my girlfriend and some friends from out of town. So, NO, I was not wearing heels, only my flat knee high boots. If only I could get my gf to let me wear heels while with her in public(not trying to create another thread here so I'll leave this one alone). Just today on First Avenue and 55th street I saw an older man, about 55-65 smoking a pipe and wearing some women's flats--loafers with the really short vamp that barely covers the toes. As he walked across the street he kept looking down at his shoes.... There are websites that make free business cards if you pay for the shipping. Don't know if they ship internationally though.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.