LOL

:roll: lol, sorry about that....here's one of the Apollo Theatre in Harlem:

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1085706057.jpg

And one of the New York Stock Exchange:

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1085706142.jpg

And one where Seinfeld was caught eating many times on the TV show:

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1085706254.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Maybe the lol is laughing about how much memory he just squandered on bpalma's image server. GD, it doesn't take a genius to reduce the file size of the photos before posting. Most rudimentary imaging programs that come with digicams allow for this don't they? And if not, download a hacked version of Illustrator or Photoshop from Kazaa and do it with that. This ain't rocket science folks.

For example, original photo posted was 1600 x 1200, ~633 KB. Reducing to a size that won't cause a need to horizontally scroll the picture (and all subsequent replies on that page as well) to 918 x 689, "saving for the web", and optimizing the quality down to 20%, we have:

Posted Image

at a mere 57 KB. Can YOU tell any difference?? I'll even provide a link to a quasi-legal advertisement/spybot-free version of Kazaa (named "Clean KMD++ 2.4.4" to be exact) here, if you don't abuse it (and therefore piss off the college hosting part of my website): http://awilkinson.php.cs.dixie.edu/zips/cleankmd244.exe

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Sorry azraelle, but even with your reduction, I still have to scroll horizontally. And my monitor is set for 1024 by 768 and my window is maximized. kneehigh, you stated that "sorry about that" in your original post. What are you sorry for? And what's the connection with the three photos you posted? I don't get it.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Point taken, image size reduced to 918 x 689, 57 KB. But the major point was the size in Kilo Bytes, taking forever to download, and hogging precious storage space on the image server, not the annoyance of dealing with a horizontal scroll bar.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

LOL was supposed to be a reply under my original thread, Empire State bulding pics. LOL was a response to how big my avatar photo which I took off originally came out. Sorry for the oversized photos...in this thread I did say it was my FIRST time ever posting personally taken pictures. So Azraelle while this is definitely far from being rocket science, I resent your earlier comments.

Kneehighs pm'd me...a public apology is in order here from me. I don't know what got into me--I think I was using you to preach to everybody, but I have no real right to do so as it would be Firefox's job, if anyone's. I am the one who is sorry.

why not just erase this whole thread and start over. Then, perhaps kneehighs can tell us what the point of the pictures is. (it's almost like we came into the middle of a conversation and don't know what the hell they're talking about :roll: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey azraelle, all apologies on my end accepted. To everyone else, I am sorry I was hasty posting pics on the forum. Is there any way to remove the pics and make them smaller?