My latest acquisition

ShockQueen

I purchased my first heels in over a year, so I'm quite excited!

Here is what they look like:

http://www.dressed2play.com/rebo.html

I know platforms aren't for everyone's tastes, but I like them wonderfully, and the spike heel will just make them feel much nicer!

Plus...they'd make great self-defense weapons! If anyone grabs you from behind, just *STOMP!* and you know they'll feel it! :roll: :rofl:

Now the anxious waiting begins for when the mailman comes by!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Well....I'm no longer in Denver, actually. I spent the last year in California and now I'm back where I started....back up in Montana - land of the snow! Plus....there was quite the ugly end to my business relationship with that store :o in Denver, so I no longer talk about that place. Besides...it's more fun going heeling up here anyway! :roll: you know..... :)...that sort of reaction..... :D :drinking:

Damn, Really in Montana? Gosh, everyone up there has their own set of laws they enforce with their own private peace maker, don't they? LOL

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Damn, Really in Montana? Gosh, everyone up there has their own set of laws they enforce with their own private peace maker, don't they? LOL

I prefer a Ruger, myself, but they both make about the same sized hole, so I'm not one to split hairs!

Yep yep.....so it would seem at times, but for the most part, it's nice and peaceful....which is what I kinda prefer right now. Besides...if I want big-city action, Denver is only 10 hours away! :) I guess MT has it's share of unwanted legends like the unabomber and the freemen (legends? well....maybe infamous wannabees), but I think there are a lot of good people here too. I watched the news though and there are things going on crime-wise, just like in the big cities....*sigh*....is this what we've all come down to? HEY! :roll: I'm getting off-track here! Time to go out and have a well-heeled day! (well...after work anyways!)

Yep yep.....so it would seem at times, but for the most part, it's nice and peaceful....which is what I kinda prefer right now. Besides...if I want big-city action, Denver is only 10 hours away! :)

I guess MT has it's share of unwanted legends like the unabomber and the freemen (legends? well....maybe infamous wannabees), but I think there are a lot of good people here too. I watched the news though and there are things going on crime-wise, just like in the big cities....*sigh*....is this what we've all come down to?

HEY! :roll: I'm getting off-track here! Time to go out and have a well-heeled day! (well...after work anyways!)

uh... Denver IS a big city. It's bigger than Vegas! Although not by much. And unfortunately, the outlying populations (which are all the people who work in Vegas) don't appear on the official census data:

Denver: 560,415

Las Vegas: 508,604

Yet the country (all of which can be seen from the top of the Stratosphere) contains 1.4 Million people.

And tourists don't count!

Well, it's been a few days, and no other confirmation has come through. I checked my bank, and it showed as a pending credit, but it disappeared the next day as though the order had been cancelled...although there was no e-mail from them saying it was. I also E-mailed them twice with no response whatsoever. I wonder if they took a long vacation, or just don't care to have business....*sigh*.... I was really looking forward to those boots too..... :roll:

Hey SQ! If you ordered them from "Dressed-2-Play," there is a telephone number (714-425-7212) where you can call the. Check the webpage you listed in your post. :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just got a reply from them today. They're on back-order and they hope to have them back in stock next week. I may be in luck after all! :roll:

*update* Well.....not much of one, but sometime this week, when my account "magically" drops a bit, I'll know the order went through. The anticipation is knocking me for a loop! Ah well...at least I'll enjoy them on my postings while the real ones come in! :roll:

**UPDATE!!** Yesterday, I checked my bank account, and noticed the "magic drop", so the purchase was debited from my account....then TODAY, the UPS truck shows up with my boots! WOO-HOO! Of course, I unwrapped the box like a 6-year-old on Christmas, and took them out....ohhhhh....nice stretchy patent and HUGE SPIKES! They feel AWESOME and they go to a point in the front (just a TINY bit rounded, but pointed nonetheless!). They kinda look like black-patent cowboy boots, but with a 6" spike and a platform on the front. I adore them, and plan to wear them all the time! :roll::):D