• Heel Height
    • Strap Thickness
    • Adornment (flowers, lace, etc.)
    • Open Vamp (vs closed/laced upper)
    • Color (pastels vs dark/rich)
    • Texture (shiny vs leathery)

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys! OK, quick report on the Six Flags trip: Arrived with my fellow club employees, dressed in normal garb (although we all had bright red shirts with our club's logo). They all knew I brought my wedges in a bag, and knew why (they've known about my heeling for a while..LOL). They didn't think I'd actually do it, though. I must admit, I was nervous, but I did get an awsome pedicure just for this occasion, right. Walked away from the bench back towards the lockers after I put them on, with the bartender and owner next to me, giggling, but supportive. It took about 3 minutes to feel comfortable being in such a public place, but once there, I went on the Superman, Batman, Mind-Eraser, and several other rides while wearing them. On the Mind-eraser (you hang upside down under the bar), the 2 operators asked if my shoes would stay on, but nothing negative...:w00t2: The shoes were comfortable for the few hours I had them on, and about 1/2 hour before we left, I changed back. No problems at all, though no real encounters with people questioning me (us) about my shoes. It was mostly "business as usual", if a few glances. But, it makes a huge difference when you're with others who are friends, and cause you to get your mind off others around you. It was kinda an eye-opener for me. I never would have done so by myself.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Hallo everybody, nothing can change a THING to feminine/or masculine. That are only THINGS! It's only the usual sight what men and women usual "have" to wear. But this thing will be changed by everyone in this forum... So happy heeling only in THINGS ... in our nice shoes:clap: shortskip