Anyone in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada?

Steve63130

My wife and I are meeting another couple, friends of ours from Scotland (Old Scotia), in Halifax September 18-22, 2017. He and I are heelers for many years and our wives are ok with it. If there are any others who live in Nova Scotia and would like to join us, please post here or send me a PM. We'd love to meet you for dinner, shoe shopping, etc.

Steve 

Steve,

Don't know about N.S. but benchmark and his wife live in nearby New Brunswick. I really wanted to see him but my time in Quebec in April was limited so no way to do it. He likes those "towering heels" like I do. Maybe he'll see this and contact you. You do get around but then again that is what retirement is about :)  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello, Temp!

Ok on Moncton. We may get there sometime in the future. Nice to know you're there. I'm from Ohio. We had a great time in NS with our friends from Scotland with whom we go on holiday every year (been doing it since we met them in 2007, so this is our tenth year). He's a heeler, but mostly in private, whereas I'll go out in public. We do enjoy each other's company, and the wives get along great, so it's always a fun time. NS was no exception and we enjoyed sightseeing and exploring among the tourist destinations. Don't know where we're going in 2018, but we're starting to give it some thought.

Steve