any place in Australia, where you can wear highheels?

redheels

High there people, I am new here, so just bear with me ok. I have been reading about your meetings that you have in England when you wear your heels, Is there any place in Australia that has similar meetings? I have been a high heel lover since I was 10 years old, when I used to wear my Mums heels when she was not home. I now have my own heels and want to wear them as much as possible, I have a pair of red 4 inch pumps and a pair of 4 inch sandels also red.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just moving your thread to the real life meetings/shopping etc forum. There have been one or two other attempts by Aus people for a get together and it sounds like you may have enough people now. Check out the other threads in the new forum to contact the previous posters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm just 300km south of sydney & would love to have a get together, the sooner the better so i can go out in my heels, am a little nervous of going it alone, i'm wanting to get up to sydney soon, & will definately be taking a few of my heels with me, any idea's on where i could go wearing them publically under casual male clothing?? maybe a few of us could have a meetup in our heels, & try to discuss plans for creating an annual heelmeet.. Cheers Heelwearer

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone in Melbourne interested in a get together ?

I wouldnt mind though It would depend on location and such ...I dont own a pair of heels that are my size yet ...what I have are too small :D

God what I would do for some knee high 5 inch heel boots ....mmm mmmmm

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Folks down under! As one of the organisers of the successful UK meets, can I give you some helpful advice?: Now that you've identified a hard core of potential attenders, one of you now needs to take the lead and post a time and place (geographically convenient to everyone) and go for it! - See my thread "How to Set Up A Heel-Meet in Your Country" for further tips. Good luck! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

All right, you guys in Sydney. Keep your eyes peeled for Jane while you are there. She is one of the most beautiful high heel wearing women that ever graced Jenny's website. Posted Image

You can see more of her pictures here: Jane

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, I went on a business trip to Sydney a couple of week ago. Went out on Saturday to do some shopping in Central Sydney (George Street etc.). I wore high heels mules (3"). Went into several shops looking for a pair of pumps, the girls in the shop were quite friendly and didn't seem surprised to see a guy in heels. I was looking for a pair of pumps at an affordable price. Eventually i ended up at Payless (Town Hall area) , they had nice stiletto pumps but - after enquiring - it was not available in my size (11). Here again, the shop/assistant was quite helpful. Eventualy bought a pair of court for 29$. I tried them in the shop, no remarks, obviously I was not the first one. Comfortable court shoes, medium heels, blue to match my jeans. Wore them on Sunday, went around by bus and train and ferry. Can't wait for my next visit. Vanessa