For Sale

JeffM

But is it viable? Is it making enough money? Why is somebody selling an internet site? Hate to be negative but noone sells a profitable website.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr Shoe

Suggest you read what the owner says about selling at http://www.high-heels-leipzig.de/

Basically he runs two buinesses, the shoes are his hobby, the other has grown and is demanding so much of his time he has to get rid of the shoe side of things.

How much he wants for it I dont know.

As for share holders getting a discount, that would be up to the share holders wouldnt it.

Jeff

Be carefull. This business opportunity involves a niche market. You won't be marketing to the general public, only to a select few. Marketing a business is hard enough. And marketing to a niche group of customers is a lot tougher.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Dr Shoe

Suggest you read what the owner says about selling at http://www.high-heels-leipzig.de/

Basically he runs two buinesses, the shoes are his hobby, the other has grown and is demanding so much of his time he has to get rid of the shoe side of things.

How much he wants for it I dont know.

As for share holders getting a discount, that would be up to the share holders wouldnt it.

Jeff

Firstly, I don't read German (though I will have a look at the translation) and secondly what would you say if you were selling a website? You'd have to give a reason wouldn't you? However, I'm not saying that that is the case all I'm saying is be careful.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If I was thinking of buying this business or any other I would have a professional go through the books and every thing involved with that business before committing myself to the purchase. I would suggest that anyone or any group contemplating purchase do the same. Jeff

Just curious! When you buy a website, what do you get? Any stock involved? or is this just another catalog operation where you purchase something from this guy and he relays your order to some other merchant that actually fills and ships it to you?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

SashaTS, a former poster here for almost four years, started a internet website selling shoes. High quality merchandise -- purchased in bulk from LSB and resold by her. i guess she was in business for about a year or so. I bought two pair of pumps. The two pair of pumps with 7" heels that I use in my avitar. She only had one piece of advice that she offered as she went out of business and that was -- chose a good, reliable supplyer. One that can pay attention to filling orders and ship them on time. She sold her website to someone else, if I remember correctly. Now, we haven't heard from Sasha in over a year. We miss her smiling face, too.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.