That Bad Brother Told My Mother I Have Boots At Home But Is Is False.

jim102

Hi. Since that terrible event from january 25th I got a call from my mother and she askes me: Is it true that you have high heel boots?

I said no eventually cause I went to free them after.

So I hope he would not make her believe him cause it will have so much BLA BLA BLA.

That stupid kid knows now for my secret but he has 18 years old! He does not understand. My father and my step mother know. After that no one knows except my female friend. Even not a friend cause our minds just do not fit well . Just a person I met at my Professional training.

Maybe she will forget that. I hope she will not tell my brother about that.

That brother has a large mouth! If he continues everyone will know. I do not need more. So my heels will stay into my car! I can make a sacrifice to wear them in public but the rest of family? Nope!!

So I was asking myself why am I so unlucky?

So I told that to my chinease friend and to you and I will see what it wil happen later. I`m gonna put my anxiety away from me. It has been toxic for a long time!

Don`t forget we are just a minority in my town away from Quebec city! In my province men in heels are very outnumbered. This week I tought I have seen a guy wearing heel boots Under pants on the street! Maybe I am wrong

True or untrue? The fact is your brother is actually helping you to wear your heels, unless in your brain wearing heels is wrong for men, or more particular you. You may have the desire and access to wearing them, but the conflict in your mind needs to be dealt with. People, like your family, are going to continue causing you to deny the very activity you are already spending/wasting much time and resources craving to openly do, as they find any evidence that you wear heels. Being honest with yourself is just as important as the respect and trust of others. Prisons are not always locked rooms. The limiting of our association from those we care about and want to be with is also a type of prison. 

This is the first moment of the rest of life. You have control and power over the present situation. It can be idled, charted, graphed, and/or planned. Some of it will leave no matter how you deal with it, but the attitude and perspectives maintained or created in it will continue. May they all be used to live in peace and joy with a clear conscience knowing we took the chances to experience the best life has to offer.

True or untrue? The fact is your brother is actually helping you to wear your heels

It is totally the opposite! He is one of the guy who will search in your things until finding something that answer to what he was looking for. A teenager! Working and going to school and after that taking so much alcohol and (F******)with his girlfriend. He likes to be junked. He is like the follower of my father`s mind! It is a guy doesnot take charge of himself!

I`ve got no bad events after that. She simply ignored him! So the question you should ask yourself is: Will a folk or narrow minded will help? They just do not understand and they will never.

What I know is after that later in the day I went buy heels I showed here! It gave me a boost to my mood! I was very happy to know if they make noise when walking on cement. They did!

And for your prison I do not get it!