Hi from a new member

welcome Paul, I'm sure you'll enjoy the megaforum just as much, if not more than the original. As you've noticed there's always lively debate and hints and tips galore. After a month or two, you'll wonder why you didn't participate earlier :D Enjoy!

Welcome Paul! I've only just joined MegaForums myself, but if you're the same Paul who has replied to my Story on Jenny's Forum, then Hello again! There's lots and lots to see and do on these MegaForums, but I hope you won't lose touch with Jenny's board. Although a lot smaller and simpler than this board, it has a nice cosy, personal "feel" to it, which is why I enjoy posting my instalments on there. Maybe see you again on both forums(?). Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Hi Lucy, Thanks for the welcome. Yes, It is me, but I have had to become Paul (Nort-East) for this board as there was already someone registered using Paul. I will deffinitely still be active on Jenny's board Lucy, I have had so much pleasure posting there, and after all, that is where your lovely stories appear first! I was so pleased to see that you are also now a member here and look forward to talking to you on both boards! Love, Paul.

Heya Paul, Welcome to the forums. assuming your in the UK...where abouts in the northeast are you? reason I ask is because I live in Darlington...just wondering how close you are thats all

We are what we are, let nothing stand in our way in what we do

Hi Youngwolf and Nate, Thanks to you both for the welcome. As you guys are new, welcome to you also. I'm about twenty miles from you Youngwolf, a fairly small place, nearest large towns being Stockton and Middlesbrough. No Nate, I'm not a wearer. The attraction to me is seeing a gorgeous pair of heels on a lovely lady. I love it when my wife wears them, especially when she asks me to take them off for her! More power to you guys though, for having the determination to do your thing. Thanks again, Paul.

Hi Everyone I've just realised that I haven't properly said hello - so deepest apologies. I'm a T-Girl, so obviously enjoy dressing and more importantly going out as a girlie. I'm from just outside of Bristol, but travel all over the place. Whatever outfit I wear, it just isn't complete without a pair of heels - always at least 3 1/2 " of course. Be they, boots, sandals, mules, or court shoes - I love them all !!! A few times, I've worn heels out as a guy - generally chunky boots - and the reaction has been pretty good. I just feel more comfortable wearing heels whilst being en femme. I love this discussion board. Ruth

Hello Paul; Sorry for not saying hello earlier. Stiletto high heel pumps are a fetish with me. Not only do I enjoy watching women (including my girlfriend) wear them, I also enjoy wearing them myself. They are mandatory for "playtime". PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

The attraction to me is seeing a gorgeous pair of heels on a lovely lady.

There you go!

I've never gotten any kind of "kick" out of wearing them, as I began a few years ago because of an ankle problem, believe it or not.

I wear them for comfort, but recently (last nine months) I've begun enjoying wearing them, instead of moping around embarrassed all the time (even at home!). Like anything, it grows on you.

I thank you very much! Although I began wearing heels for a different reason than most folks, I understand and respect their own reasons. Bottom line (and something I've argued for a few years), people ought to be able to wear whatevr fashion they wish without reprisal. Enough Said! - Gene'

Hi all, I'm another newbie to the forum, just thought i would say Hi! Im from the UK, I wear heels myself (my avatar is my legs BTW), and am trying to convince my g/f to wear heels more often- cos i love them! Talk to you all soon, Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi from another newi. There seems to be alot of us first timers around, " maybe it's the time of year, or maby it's th time of man" Sorry showing my age with that one! I am a hh admirer and semi closet wearer, desperatly trying to get the bottle to go out, but failing miserably. it's great to know there are others out there in similar circumstances, and even some who achive there goals! Thanks.