Who's Debbie?

chris100575

Debbie's absence is a deep mystery. Unless, FF or one of the other moderators has news of her in the past 6 months or so, I don't believe anyone else has heard from her. I haven't. And, I am one of her longer known friends here, since our acquaintance goes back about 6 years. (Tom(NL)) and raincat are, perhaps, the only others still posting here that go back that far). We miss her quick wit, sparkling personality and wonderful stories of a gorgeous occidential high heel wairing woman living in Hong Kong. I sure hope she reappears at some point. The high heel scene isn't the same without her. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, it's very sad! Debbie had stopped posting before I joined the Forums last March, so I never got to trade any postings with her. But have you noticed, it's happened to the majority of the very keenest high heel leading lights! It's creepy! Take Jenny, Pheels, Debbie and for a certain period Laurie. It's almost as if the keener they are and the huger the amount of energy and posting they put into these Forums, the more likely they are to go from that to switching off completely! It's as if (as Laurie put it) they burn themselves out! Whilst we all appreciate that that can happen, nevertheless I'm very surprised that someone like Jenny, who put so much energy, creative skill and enthusiasm into starting her impressive site should not, just now and again, feel she could submit just the very occasional posting, if only to tell us that she's still alive and OK. As I say, the complete silence (and even total disappearance) of these previous "leading lights" of these forums is a bit creepy! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!