New Funky Shoes

sscotty727

very funky indeed. I have never seen anything as exotic as this in public. I've only seen them here on the internet. I have no interest in anything this exotic. Even if I did, I believe I would receive irritation from the straps between the toes. And of course, there would be no sensual sound of stiletto heels on the ground that I enjoy.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Just wondered if any of the ladies out there have any comments/insight into what it is like wearing these shoes. I am considering buying a pair of them for my wife as well, but she isn't sure how comfortable they would be or if she could even walk in something like them. Scotty

I've often found the style with the area between the main area of the foot and the heel missing to be a very sexy style...I've never seen anyone wearing them in the streets either...always on the net. Rest assured...they do look, and I hope they feel, very very nice.

We are what we are, let nothing stand in our way in what we do

Thank Michou,

Actually my pair just came in this week but I am on travel for work. I can't wait to get home to try them on.

I also can't find ones like the first one in my wife's size, does anyone know who else but Ebay sells them? The only ones I can find are on this website (and they are interesting).

Thanks,

Scotty

Nice, although I can see problems if you step in a big puddle of water. I have seen some metal shoes that are on the same weird theme, I prefer a classic stile, yet there is somthing intresting about them, let us now how easy they are to walk in!

The angels have the phonebox.

I have seen both styles on the net but never bought a pair. That does not mean that I wouldn't because they are incredibly hot!!! I think I like the thong style best but the clears are great as well. Would love to wear them in public but I wouldn't dare! (at least for now anyway!) Congratulations on a hot purchase. By the way, what size do you wear? Plats.... :D

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Sorry, they are a bit too funky for me. To each his, or her, own. Enjoy.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Warren B - just what is SWMBO. I've tried all the combos I can think of and am puzzled? Thanks, Vern

She Who Must Be Obeyed

It's from the BBC Series Rumpole of the Bailey with Leo McKern as Rumpole. It's a great series.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Latest Update: On the first shoes pictured above: I've been trying to walk alot in my hotel room wearing these. I can assure you these shoes were NOT made for walking or standing. They are still cool and neat looking, just prepare for very sore feet if you want do do any serious walking in them. (It is mainly the toe loop that kills my feet on the first ones, not the height or anything). Michou, you said you have been talking alot in the first ones pictured? Do they hurt your feet as well? Did it take a while to get used to wearing them? I am still waiting for the second ones to be delivered. They look easier on the feet. Thanks, Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Posted Image

My other pair came in yesterday (they are called Wedgewood by The Highest Heel). They are VERY comfortable and VERY easy to walk in. I got a pair for me (US 11) and my wife (US 6). She even said she would consider wearing them outside sometime (I am not brave enough to wear mine outside). If anyone of you wouldn't mind something a little less conventional, I would highly suggest these shoes, they are very cool!

Scotty

Dear Scotty: I wear the first ones (on top) mainly to go shopping. I bet that the longest period of time I have worn then was 3 or 4 consecutive hours. I agree that they are a bit tricky for the few first minutes of walking but you will get used to them. Question: Are you sure you have the right size? In my case, I had to buy a size smaller than I usually do wear. Michou

Hi Michou, Yes they are just the right size. The pain is mainly in my toes, but I am also a bit overweight (and dieting/working out) so maybe once I lose weight they won't hurt as much. The second pair are VERY comfortable. If you like the first ones you would love the second ones. I very much recommend them. My sister-in-law who isn't known for unconventional shoes (she wears a 3inch heel at highest and rarely) saw my wife's and immediately wanted a pair of her own. She then went with my wife out and bought a dress just to wear with them. She is now anxious for some event to wear them to. Scotty

Hey sscotty, wouldn't it be neat if the three of you - you, your wife and sister-in-law - all went out together wearing the same shoes? :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

not a thing wrong with those shoes. I like them myself. I'll have to get a pair. Not heels but I bet they would be comfortable to wear to the mall.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba, I got the above listed shoe at Payless. They still have them available online. I just ordered two more pair to save for when these wear out. They are VERY comfortable. I've worn the "male" version for a couple of years now, but appreciate the extra heel these offer. Scotty