A Dream Came True Today You Could Say.

onhertoes

First hello everyone it has been a while. I love everything about high heels. I just like them on women I am not a high heel wearer. Anyway this is a story about what happened today and I wanted to tell other people about it.

I am still trying to figure out why I am so obsessed with high heels. So when I get a chance to ask questions I try to keep it short and sweet. 

I was parking my car at the mall today and as I was driving I saw a women standing in the parking lot not near any cars. She was all dressed up with some great heels on. When I found a place to park I got out and looked around for her to check out her heels. She was still in the same place just standing there. I was not going to walk over to her because that would be strange. So I just headed for the store when I herd her say something. She asked me to help her. I could not believe it. So I walked over and she told me she stepped on a tack and it went threw her shoe in to the ball of her foot. She could not put her foot down because it would push the tack in to her foot further. I said let me see if I can pull it out. So she lifted her foot and held on to me for balance and i tried to pull out the tack. The tack was all the way in and I could not get under it to pull it out. So she asked me to easy her down so she could sit down. She said she could not do anything not even take her other shoe off because she was standing on that foot for ten mins until I got there. I asked her if I should call the mall security and she said please do. So I called security and we waited for them. While we waited I asked her about her heels. She was great she answered all my questions. I even ended up telling her how foolish I felt about my interest in high heels. She said there is nothing wrong with that. Heels are sexy and i am glad I was able to clear up some of your questions. She even said I would die if I saw all the high heels she has. The pair she had on was my all time favorite style. A 4 inch heel no platform. Made by Kenneth Cole. Here is a picture of the shoe she had on it's called the Bon-ita 2 Pump.

When security got there I said bye and I left. My head was spinning after that.

post-15405-0-50137200-1384474036_thumb.j

That was a nice meeting, onhertoes Thanks for the post.

If you like high heels all that much, maybe you should consider wearing them yourself. You might be surprised to get the same feeling that women and us men who wear high heels, get!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Somer things just seem to happen. 

Things like that just never happen to me. At least my girlfriend wears heels but I just can't ask her questions like I can to a person I do not know .

That was a nice meeting, onhertoes Thanks for the post.

If you like high heels all that much, maybe you should consider wearing them yourself. You might be surprised to get the same feeling that women and us men who wear high heels, get!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi Bluejay, I can see your point but my big feet just would not fit or look right in a womens shoe. My girl friend basicly said the same thing to me when I was pushing her to start wearing high heels. And I am not sure women get the same feeling as men do from the conversations I have had with other women in heels. Men seem to get a bigger bang then women get.

Bbased upon my own experience as a husband and father of two grown daughters, for most women shoes are just another accessory used to accent their entire outfit. I'm sure there are more than a few of our member that are aware of woman's fashion rules for choosing the proper shoes for their outfits, they're many in number and quite complicated. While some women might enjoying wearing tall heels sometime, men, on the other hand, wear heels for the thrill of wearing them and really don't pay much attention to the fashion rules.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.