The Suit.

ilikekicks

Al,  All those photos look great!  I do prefer the pants but after looking at you in the skirt and tails it may change my mind! :)

"For us guys it's avoiding the foolish looks cos it's all wrong. It's one thing to get past the "he's wearing heels" with something that  is pretty regular that works showing elegance and style, it's the second look that put the package into perspective and gets the " hey that rocks" smile."

That statement is oh so true!!

Just love your pictures!

Jim

For us guys it's avoiding the foolish looks cos it's all wrong. It's one thing to get past the "he's wearing heels" with something that  is pretty regular that works showing elegance and style, it's the second look that put the package into perspective and gets the " hey that rocks" smile.

And that's the issue if a girl misses the right look or throws in an oddity, most will shrug and say "not quite" or "different". We guys get the big evil eye and serious shaking of heads ALL night long! May has well turn up in latex or naked.....

Al

Just something on those 2 comments.

Im not really into the whole ' outfit ' entity. Its mostly pants and a tshirt on a daily basis. The only time I ' dress to impress ' at all is when Im doing a ' band function ' or playing out. Even then, its a nice pair of pants ( Not jeans or sweats! ) and usually a collared button up shirt ( white ) that I leave unbuttoned along with a hat. So the ' whole package ' for me usually isnt all that much. If I were to go to a piano bar or something of that sort, sure, I would jazz up a bit, but thats a once a decade thing for me.

As for the shaking heads and such.. You are quite correct. I have had a friend ( actually a friend and his wife ) both say to me " Dude.. Those shoes dont go with the pants OR the shirt.. none of it goes together. Your wife should be ashamed letting you out looking like that.. ". Doghouse really sucks.. :(

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Yes very neat. Except my curves go the otherway, something to do with being male and my age, oh and something that looks like half a "C" section (appendix actually).

Ilk. Most of the time I'm in casual but I like to step it up abit.

Al

Damn Jeff! That suit is awesome!

Yes, isn't it! I know I could rock a suit like that and look sensational!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes, isn't it! I know I could rock a suit like that and look sensational!

You have the poise and the fortitude to just ' do it '. Put it on, grab a bag and go out on a Jaunt. Me? I *could* do such but im a bit more reserved. Its not that I feel intimidated or anything, I just dont see a need to get ( as the wife calls it ) ' Dolled up ' every week to go out.

Some more suits I was checking out..

post-12379-0-66866900-1382419222_thumb.j

post-12379-0-67066900-1382419234_thumb.j

post-12379-0-01070800-1382419247_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

You have the poise and the fortitude to just ' do it '. Put it on, grab a bag and go out on a Jaunt. Me? I *could* do such but im a bit more reserved. Its not that I feel intimidated or anything, I just dont see a need to get ( as the wife calls it ) ' Dolled up ' every week to go out.

Some more suits I was checking out..

Well, I would love getting "dolled up", even if it's just once in a blue moon or so, which is why I'm eager to wear more dresses on my jaunts. As for those pictures you posted, they're quite nice, but....pants? Ugh!  :silly:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! ilikekicks, In reading your reply, you are fairly plain in your perspective. Consider your views noted and used as guidelines that I will try to incorporate as I carry on for improving my life. The world has changed quite a bit from the years of my childhood and I seem to reflect those learned attitudes of long ago more than I intend. Some of my statements were developed rather poorly and I owe everyone apologies when I didn't fully state some of my trains of thinking, but threw in subjects to make quick points. Especially the comment about inferiority were to point out that women, as a whole, were once considered second class citizens and limited to the household chores and raising the family siblings. This scenario should have never been put into practice for whether we are men or women, we are human beings first and equally important to the stability of the human race. Civilizations may be governed by men or women, but to negate the other's equality causes decay in the social system that diminishes the results that each member should have the right to get the most out of life and causes future generations to fail should they continue the faulty attitudes and traditions. Now, the Suit! I have one navy blue suit with multiple tie possibilities. The coat with a skirt is of the Worthington brand from JCP, the pants were matched from a thrift store, and the ties were randomly picked for their ambient styling and color coordination. I've never worn this suit in public with heels, however, I have been in front of full length mirrors wearing this suit with stiletto pumps of different heights, colors, and textures to see how they looked. There was definitely a decent looking guy in the mirror handsomely wearing the same suit and heels combo.