Bet ‘Regrets’ B. Scott ‘Miscommunication’: ‘We Embrace All Gender Expressions’

Trolldeg

They should just let people present themselves the way they want to. Otherwise it could be discrimination.

Coming from a vastly different understanding and seeing things more clear.. it IS ' discrimination '.

Some of the ' people ' whom are on B.E.T have been known to accuse others of being ' racist ' while in the same sentence call the person next to them ' my nigga '. Laws are written that create something called a ' hate crime ', when laws already exist for assault, battery and a slew of other things.

Most of Canada and Europe really dont have a clear vision on this anymore. Neither does a growing number of people in the U.S. .

If B.E.T. wishes to tell someone ' you can host something but these are the terms ', thats fine. *WE* as individuals need to make a judgement call and say ' Well.. I just wont watch their channel if they dont care for something I believe is wrong '.

B. Scott who? I never even heard of this person before. They matter not in my daily life, same as I would to theirs. Nothing wrong with that at all. ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.