Wedge Heeled Trainers/Sneakers

new_look

I think some mentions of this topic have been posted before, but cant seem to find the thread. People have posted pics on the board of trainers (sneakers to our us friends) with a heel. Examples were wedges blocks and even stilettos. My dress style is usually of a sporty essence, and smart stiletto or block boots dont really fit with tracksuit bottoms too well. I would be interested in buying something of this style but my searches have failed to find anything except the steve madden wedges which im not too keen on. Do any of our experts of heels know where i could find such items, pref in UK. cheers daz

I have not seen the trend hit Europe as much it has in the U.S. For a wedge type sinkers Steve Madden and it's clone from Payless are the only one I know of in that stile. Payless sold out in the size 12 in just a week but my have others sizes aviable and another version with a chuncky 3" heel. I don't think Steve Madden is available any more. But here in the U.S. Bakers http://www.bakersshoes.com

has several version in stiletto stiles available. Note: the Tomahawk version is a size larger than normal.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I just got a pair similer to those from payless. 3" comfortable heel. I do plan to wear them out since I can walk in them without dificulty.

Seeya

Jim

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?TLC=Womens&Size=9&SLC=WomensAthletics&BLC=WomensAthleticsTrendy&ItemCode=302&ProductColor=Black/White/Red&Width=Regular

(formerly known as "JimC")

Of course, one problem with wedge trainers is that there are very few styles on offer, so that the ones that are available may not fit the trainer style types you prefer. There's no answer to that, other than learn to like the style that is on offer. I often find if I wear a pair of shoes I come to like it more and more.

I bought a pair of the PayLess ones about a month ago on-line for $19.99 -- size 12. They were comfy and all, but I just didn't like the way they looked on my feet. I put them on ebay and they sold for $77.00! I looked at the buyer's feedback and HE has bought quite a few pairs of large heels, often for pretty high prices.