White Pants - What's The Trick?

Daisuki

I bought nude color knee-hi's to wear with white pants, jeans or capris. The nude color just adds just a bit of color to my very white legs. Because of my job I am not able to wear shorts that often, to get the legs tanned enough to go barefoot in heels, pumps especially. JMO. Happy heeling

That's a cool look. I like the way that each element (the heels, the jeans, the tshirt and the hat) are all attention-grabbing but all work really well together for the overall style. The white jeans really add a crispness and sharpness to the look. Most impressive.

If you like it, wear it.

pop a bright colour such as Red, or maybe hot-pink, neon green!?

Sounds like a good idea to me. :)

Thanks!

I thought I should add definitely bare feet in pumps, definitely no hosiery with the white pants in your pic. Thats my opinion anyway.

Yeah, very good point. But then it's been warmer of late, so I haven't bothered to wear socks in a while. ;)

Well I took a stab at the white jeans look I would love to hear your thoughts.http://www.hhplace.o...er-than-most-1/

Purple! Very nice look! Those shoes look familiar. They are Jessica Simpson's, right? I've looked at those, but haven't bought any yet.