Melissa Mccarthy In Jackstands!

ilikekicks

Just thought I would share. Shes definitely faking her actions but I have seen so many younger girls ( and others ) with real life issues as depicted by Melissa in that video.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

We have grown up thinking heels were no problem for women, because they hardly ever left their rooms, if knowing they wouldn't be all right in their heels. With the height of the platforms and heels of recent fashions, this security has been compromised. When I see a pair of heels to purchase I like to read the comments for heels to find out how they have fit others. Often, I find many say the heels over 4" are really tall and they are not sure if they can handle such height. To me 4" seems to be in the mid range of high heeling, with 5.5" being close to the maximum that I am willing to wear publicly. These measurements are without platforms. Even though the height of Melissa's heels was within the usual 4" relative height, her comedic emphasis on the 2" platforms was obviously for show and in a way she was also taking a comedic shot at her own height among the other SnL participants.

Shoe size makes a big differen ce when it comes to heel height. 4in in a US size 6 seems much higher than 4in in a size 12. As the shoe gets bigger the angle Of the foot is less.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though the height of Melissa's heels was within the usual 4" relative height, her comedic emphasis on the 2" platforms was obviously for show and in a way she was also taking a comedic shot at her own height among the other SnL participants.

Were we watching the same video? *Haha* They look like 6-inchers to me. Very dazzling 6-inchers at that.

Formally "HHDude"

Love the thread title. There can be no doubt who authored it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Those aren't very hi. Look at the front of her foot. That is what tells If the heel height has reached the limit of the foot.