Payless Sold To China

jerbare

I was at a payless that I have shopped at several times and noticed a few pair of shoes that I have not seen for a while.Some of the older styles. I asked about it and the sales assoc explained the Payless was sold a couple of months ago and they are going through the supply of shoes that are one of so if you go on the net and dont see some styles and get to the store and they have them thats why. One pair that i noticed was rh brash 5" plat that is only listed in black but I have found several in red and blue. I just hope that they will keep up the good work with the heels and boots that we like.

I know I just spent the last 2 days in the heels that you bought yesterday. Thats why I noticed some older heels that I have not saw for a while. Oh and by the way spent the last 2 days wearing the heels tha you bought yesterday great boots. and yes my wife is out of town till friday wohoo.

When shopping / browsing at Payless on line, I frequently get axed to participate in a survey, which I always do. In the survey there is a comment section and I ALWAYS tell them that I am a guy who loves to wear women's shoes (Heels, flats and sandals), and I thank and encourage Payless to continue to carry larger sizes. Hopefully other guys are doing this as well, to let Payless know that there is a market "out there." I shop at Payless all the time. Just yesterday I bought a pair of size 11 "Rockstar" flat thong sandals at a local Payless. The sales staff were great as they usually are. While there I also browsed some other heels, and the gal was pointing out various styles that she thought I would like. I tried on several pairs of heels but settled on the flat thongs - go figure. Take care all... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I like Payless, too, and have quite a few shoes and boots from them, both flats and heels. My wife has never been a fan of theirs, because she used to have narrow feet and Payless carried only medium and wide. But in recent years her feet have widened with age to the point where some shoes in medium width will fit her. Last fall we stopped in Payless so I could check out the "Marcie" boots that Jimj3, Stiletto2004 and a woman friend have and rave about, so I tried them and bought a pair. My wife found TWO pair of boots - a flat pair in gray, and a low-heeled pair in brown. She was very pleased with the quality and fit, and of course the price. I agree with you, SF. Write up reviews of their products and mention you're a fashion-forward male and like their shoes. They've never failed to publish any of my reviews yet! Steve