Pages Issue In Blogger, Help Please?

Hello everyone,

I have scoured Google and every website I can think of for help for about a week now, that's the only reason I'm bugging you all. For some reason one of the pages I am working on in my blog (mine and my friends') is not working :'( I would, really, really appreciate some help :D I know this is somewhat off topic however we do a few posts on heels and will continue to so please excuse me :)

We added it as a regular static page and for some reason it is not clickable! At all! :penitent: It doesn't matter if I try to add the html code I wanted or if I delete and start over with plain text and no html or anything "fancy." (I changed the page name to an asterisk so it wouldn't be so obvious that we are having technical difficulties.)

~*~

Could someone please give me some advice or let me know where else I should look for help? This is our blog:

Flexines.blogspot.com

Here's a post we've done on heels: Jazzing up Your Heels :pulsingheart:

Thank you for taking the time to read,

:rose: Sangue

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Could it be that the "length" of the title bar isn't long enough to display the string for blogg(st)er "FlexyChat" after the string "Lalita's Pancake House"? Easy test for that, would be to put it before "Lalita's Pancake House" instead of after (so switch lines 660 and 661). Beyond that I have no suggestion. P.S.: so that is where you are posting these days instead of here at hhplace.org ? :penitent:

A huge number of blogs recently disappeared in the net. The ones I saw were all blogspot.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes please Megan! I'm adAstra :D I'll try that Tom, and I really need to start posting on here again too--I lost my momentum after most of the girls I talked to a lot here stopped posting. An update: I friend on yet another forum I belong to tried it and it worked for him; I found I could also get it to work if I opened it from IE instead of Google Chrome--quite the failure for Blogspot being a Google product! I'll keep you posted, hopefully I can figure this out. Thank you for your suggestions!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Yes please Megan! I'm adAstra :D

I'll try that Tom, and I really need to start posting on here again too--I lost my momentum after most of the girls I talked to a lot here stopped posting.

An update: I friend on yet another forum I belong to tried it and it worked for him; I found I could also get it to work if I opened it from IE instead of Google Chrome--quite the failure for Blogspot being a Google product! I'll keep you posted, hopefully I can figure this out. Thank you for your suggestions!

Glad it now works for you! It also works for me now, and I use Firefox.

I see you changed "Lalita's Pancake House" into the shorter "Lalita's Place" and also changed the order. The "*" now points to a chatpage.

Time will tell when we will be reading your contributions again here at hhplace.org - you are most welcome.