Im Looking For A Top..

I was watching a TV program half asleep and remembered an outfit one of the character was wearing. Im going to try and describe it to see if maybe someone knows what its called or maybe find a link to something like it. Picture a white blouse.. button down in the front with a regular length front. The back was a LOT longer and hung well below the persons cardigan they were wearing.. I dont know if it was a full length or 3/4 length sleeve.. It reminded me of a mens ' coat tails ' but it was all one piece in back.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I was watching a TV program half asleep and remembered an outfit one of the character was wearing. Im going to try and describe it to see if maybe someone knows what its called or maybe find a link to something like it.

Picture a white blouse.. button down in the front with a regular length front. The back was a LOT longer and hung well below the persons cardigan they were wearing..

I dont know if it was a full length or 3/4 length sleeve..

It reminded me of a mens ' coat tails ' but it was all one piece in back.

Dude - - - Any chance you might recall what program you were watching??

Dude - - - Any chance you might recall what program you were watching??

Vampire Diaries. The Sister of the villan was wearing it and a nice pair of wedges..

• 1 month later...

ILK--do you have Forever21 in your city? The location here in Union Square (Manhattan) has LOADS of shirts like you were looking for, all within a $20-$40 range, polyester blend, but soft.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yes! We have 3 or 4 of them in/around Buffalo. Thanks for the heads up as I cashed a dividends check today and planned on shopping ;) . EDIT: heading there now ;) Thanks! EDIT AGAIN! : Thanks to Kneehighs! I hit the Forever21 locally before going to the game. My camera is packed so.. I have to use their sites pictures.. I must state first, I did some damage to the wallet. 150$ on myself, 380$ on Darian. In the pic with the white top on the blond woman. I bought 2 in white, 2 in a dark blue/black color ( navy? ) In the second one, the Blue semi-see through shirt.. Bought 2 of those. One in the color in the picture and one in white/beige The final one was a running suit of sorts. It was narrow enough that it didnt look like a TENT on me :D

post-12379-0-71535700-1359176953_thumb.j

post-12379-0-19558900-1359176966_thumb.j

post-12379-0-59613400-1359177002_thumb.j

post-12379-0-84609400-1359177093_thumb.j