A Little Search Help?

Waisted_Giraffe

All

Have found these but only from a single source and seemingly only available up to EU39; http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1438.l2649

Really like the combination of the slim hidden platform, round toe and the block heel.

Should be pleased if anyone knows of another source showing larger sizes, EU 41/ 42.

Attached pictures for long term reference.

post-367-0-42650100-1353370317_thumb.jpgpost-367-0-93296700-1353370330_thumb.jpgpost-367-0-53594700-1353370342_thumb.jpg

R

The Ebay site said the brand was Meandshoes. I checked Meandshoes.com but I couldn't find those t-strap shoes, either in heels &pumps or in their out-of-stock categories. You might search further, but if it was on Ebay, chances are that it's leftover stock that didn't sell, and Ebayer's bought it for very little, hoping to make a little money. Good luck! Steve

Ah, so it does..........but indeed all searches seem to go back to the ebay page.

cheers anyway

R

The Ebay site said the brand was Meandshoes. I checked Meandshoes.com but I couldn't find those t-strap shoes, either in heels &pumps or in their out-of-stock categories. You might search further, but if it was on Ebay, chances are that it's leftover stock that didn't sell, and Ebayer's bought it for very little, hoping to make a little money.

Good luck!

Steve