A short wearing story....

shyguy

I thought it might be time for some updates here. As far as heels are concerned, I have gained a pair of block heeled boots, which were Mrs Shyguys, but appeared in my wardrobe recently. I also needed some new shoes for general wear recently, and I had a worn out pair which I wanted a similar style again. The style was no longer available in the mens department, but a similar pair were available in the womens section, mrs shyguy bought them for me, so she accepts that just because they are in the womens dept men can still wear them. Last weekend I wanted some summer sandals/ mules and we went to Brantano, nothing I liked was comfortable in the mens section, so we (grudgingly in mrs shyguys case) looked in the ladies section. Mrs shyguy chose a pair (I couldn't try them on too many people round for mine or mrs s comfort) so she tried them and paid for them for me, not high heels, but womens mules she has accepted me having. That's all up to date for now then

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shyguy:-) Congrats! Progress is still progress and I think you have made some recently. The heel height may still come eventually. Hang in there. At least she is buying you women's shoes now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 7 months later...

The latest update to my story, we went to Brantano recently, and mrs Shyguy and I always look in the womens section for my size now, in case we see anything we agree on. I saw some boots I liked, and we discussed it later at home.

Upshot is that she went back and bought me these boots

Posted Image

Once again, only for indoor private use when she isn't there to see, but they are very comfortable, if a little tight at the ankles. Mrs shyguy tried them on too, and also liked them but they're mine lol

That would be a nice boot for wearing out and about as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

That would be a nice boot for wearing out and about as well.

I would jump at the chance, but mrs shyguy is still not comfortable with that so that is part of the agreement of me having any heels, no outdoor use for the obvious ones. It doesn't show in the picture but those are quite pointy toed, as well as the heel.

Hope to be posting more pics later if Mrs shyguy will hold the camera, I will have some shots of me wearing them.

Shyguy:-) Boy!! Mrs. Shyguy certainly has come a long way with your heel problem. Now she is purchasing heeled boots for you. GREAT! Even though they are only for indoor wear now, that time may still come when she will let you wear them out in public and you will be in your ecstacy. Take your time as it is paying off. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!