New Shoes from Famous Footwear

WarrenB

I recently picked these up. I then bought another pair. Many times, I'll buy a pair and they are so nice that when I go to get another pair, hey are no longer available.

http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.asp?p=1003617%7E%7EWHTMT

They have a nice rubbery heel that are nice and soft.

Regards

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

When I was buying women's shoes for myself, I tried to find a pair like that in 12W, but they just don't make them that big. Katherine has the same kind of shoe, one pair in black the other in brown. They're NineWests, but I'll bet they're made in the same factory as yours. They keep disappearing because Katherine's sisters who both live nearby often borrow them.

Michael

When I was buying women's shoes for myself, I tried to find a pair like that in 12W, but they just don't make them that big. Katherine has a similar kind of loafer, one pair in black the other in brown. Both are NineWests. They keep disappearing because Katherine's sisters who both live nearby often borrow them. Interestingly I cannot tell the three sisters apart by their feet alone.

Michael

I found nothing this year that I liked at Famous Footwear in my size. Oh well.......... :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Robert B's boots are just the thing for snow covered streets and sidewalks. Besides, no one can really tell whether they are men's or women's shoes. So, they're good for anytime - anywhere wear. The for the shoes Warren B. bought.

That style is the style that I regularly wear in situations where my shoes with higher heels wouldn't be appropriate.

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've been wearng them every day. No one at work has acted any differently towards me.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a new member and really glad to have found this forum. I love the chunky boots and shoes that have been shown on this page. I had styles very similar to these when platforms were popular in the 70's. The only difference between then and now is that guys wore them as much as girls back then! Wish it was like that today!!!! Plats

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hope all your Chritmas was merry. Just a note to ay I purchased a great pair of winter boots from famous footwear called Camille by First Kiss in size 11 (US). They fit great and better yet the shaft is large enough for a larger calf. 4in heel, no platform. :D Stan

I'm a new member and really glad to have found this forum. I love the chunky boots and shoes that have been shown on this page. I had styles very similar to these when platforms were popular in the 70's. The only difference between then and now is that guys wore them as much as girls back then!

Wish it was like that today!!!!

Plats

That's the style I also wore. I had some nice wedge shoes way back when. One lady told me shw just loved my shoes. Her's were pumps and I was far too shy to proclaim my love (of hem not her).

if so many people wore them and liked them (and the non usual wearers tried it and found how good it can feel) why did the mens fashion for heels from the 70's disappear.

i wasnt around then to know why

Now THAT's an excellent question! I'll have to post it as a separate topic.