What Is Your Opinion On This Situation?

Steve63130

Considering I have been purchasing all my heels from Bakers lately I love the styles! I do give a review of the purchases there and in my reviews alot of times I mention I am a guy that wears high heels. Some of the styles can fit a wider type foot like mine i am a 10 wide so i would think it is to an advantage for me to give an acurate description of the fit and how the shoe feels and how easy or hard it is too walk in them The only thing i notice is at times i do have the only review and I know i am not the only one that has bought that type of shoe. So give the review and do not worry about the like or dislike comments In my opinion shoes are not cheap these days. And a good review is informative or a bad review.

Please understand I'm not at all devastated by the large number of "unhelpful" votes.

Nothing you've written indicates that you were either "devastated", "sweating the small stuff" or otherwise losing sleep over the not helpful votes. Just mentioning something that any heel wearing man would notice if he reads shoe style reviews doesn't make you devastated.

Also, though my review would omit the topic of acceptance of men in heels, your brief mention of it wasn't excessive. I've read at least one very defensive man's review where the reviewer went on at length about not being a crossdresser and not being gay etc. That was a turn off.

Product reviews are written primarily to inform other shoppers about the product being sold. That is why they are published and some sites indicate how helpful they are to other shoppers. Yours is an aid to men, and some women, who are considering buying that style of shoe/sandal.

Unfortunately, a lot of women don't like the notion of men wearing "their" styles and indicate this with negative feedback.

What is your opinion?

Steve

My opinion is that when you said, " I am a male, happily married, dress in male mode, and I have a narrow foot, so women's shoes fit me better than men's. My wife is fine with it and says guys can look good in the right shoes, even if they're intended for women. Thank you Aerosoles!", your review departed boundaries most people expect from a review, and the negative votes were all "Eww!" - factor.

As your review was quite precise, those people who don't care one way or another were able to objectively give you a thumbs up.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.