Obama Or Romney?

Obama or Romney?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Obama or Romney?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • not voting

Well I just got back from doing my duty as an American citizen. Yes "duty" not "a privilege" as our president would have one believe. It is government by the people for the people. Johnson got my vote and I didn't even have to write him in. He was on the ballot. Even if he doesn't win, I left the polls with a clear conscience. I am done buying into the picking of the lesser evil lie. Evil is evil, plain and simple.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a problem. The machine I used.. It was a fill-in-the-dots ballots like the older school tests but they used pens instead of #2 pencils. I filled out the card, it put the display of my choices on the screen.. they were ALL wrong. Went and grabbed another card.. same problem. Called over the Poll Worker, she stated many others were having the same problem. They rebooted the machine, and it finally worked. Reports of thje same problem in Orchard Park and West Seneca N.Y were all over the radio on my way home. I get home, other states are reporting these problems too! I want paper ballots back! Johnson was my main vote. I voted against almost all the incumbents in my area. 12 offices to cast ballots in. There were 4 that I made no selection at all as they were on all lines of the ballot, unopposed! Im hoping Johnson can pull 5.1% of the popular vote. It would be one hell of a message to send! -Ilk.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

What really disappointed me during the election was the lack of attention to the deadlock in Congress. Regardless of who gets elected, there's going to be grid lock unless one party wins control of both houses of Congress and the White House. We have seen this over the last two years where the Republican controlled Congress battled the Democratic controlled Senate, and nothing got done. There was virtually no compromise on any issue. It's like your two neighbours arguing over who should pour water on your burning house, and the house burns down while they argue.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

What really disappointed me during the election was the lack of attention to the deadlock in Congress.

Theres no deadlock. Theres a house whom passed a budget bill 3 years straight, and a Senate that wouldnt come onboard and start working with the House.

Regardless of who gets elected, there's going to be grid lock unless one party wins control of both houses of Congress and the White House.

We have seen this over the last two years where the Republican controlled Congress battled the Democratic controlled Senate, and nothing got done. There was virtually no compromise on any issue.

And both Houses stayed the same ( basically ).

It's like your two neighbours arguing over who should pour water on your burning house, and the house burns down while they argue.

Yep. The problem is, the person ontop appears to be staying where they are, so more of ' the same ' is going to happen.

I see the U.S. looking like a mix of Syria, Egypt and Greece in the very near future.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.