1. 1. Obama or Romney?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • not voting

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither. If someone worthy comes along I'll vote for him, maybe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Just curious.

I am not lookig for a heated debate.

Neither - - As much as it probably won't do much good, I am considering voting Libertarian again. If I'm left with only two choices, I dislike Romney less. Will never vote for Obama.

Neither. If someone worthy comes along I'll vote for him, maybe.

EXACTLY!

I'm doing either a write-in for Ron Paul or a full ballot for Gary Johnson ( LP Candidate ).

I wish the poll had a third option : " Im sane, intelligent, work for a living so theres NO WAY Im picking from those 2! " ;)

Edited by ilikekicks

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

All, It has always amazed me how, in a nation famous for its consumer choices, the USA is stuck with just two political parties and each one of them conspire to keep other parties out of the system. I'm not enthused about Romney although he is good at organizing. Obama is an embarassment for anyone who voted for hope and change. I tend to be very Libertarian in my outlook and do admire Ron Paul and his movement. Here's the paltform: get our troops out of other countries, expand US-based manufacturing, pay off our national debt, dissolve IRS as it exists and go to a national sales tax, make ENglish the official language and quit wasting money coddling those who don't assimilate, set two-year caps for welfare as there is always someone else who needs it more, enshrine private property rights and gun rights, and lastly but not least force public education systems to compete for business so those choosing to send their children elsewhere are not being taxed for something they are not using. This would be the key to success if a candidate/party came along that embraced it ....and could actually win. That's the change I'd like to see. HappyinHeels

All, It has always amazed me how, in a nation famous for its consumer choices, the USA is stuck with just two political parties and each one of them conspire to keep other parties out of the system.

If you looked at this from a ' consumer perspective ', its very laughable.

Unions whom are all for ' working for a living ' have bought Democrats since the early 1920's. They ( literally ) OWN them from contributions. In the same party, we have whats come to be called ' welfare dregs '. They are totally polar opposites. Its said Democrats are all for Minorities yet the Klan owned the ' Dixiecrats ' from the southern belt of states.

Across the isle are those whom say they are for ' Tax breaks ' yet spent 6 straight years taking more from working people. They take large contributions towards re-seeking office from all walks yet cater to a small few and ' forget the rest '.

Neither is really taught in our schools because revisionist history has taken over and dumbing down by dropping standards while spending more money on ' public education ' has occurred.

I bet many people wish to respond with some ' not so nice words ' for my even stating such as the truth for what it is.

From standing back, and looking at the 2 ' parties ', they are BOTH vile and contemptible types of politicians. Those whom vote for them are of the same ilk. Both believe they are better then anyone else and justify such by calling everyone a Racist, Bigot, Homophobe.. They *rule* through spreading hate. The sad thing.. those whom support them reflect the same words towards each other.

I dont freely associate with such people of ' unsound minds '. Puppets arent kept by myself and if people choose to be one, I wish them well. Theres no plate at my table for them lest their tongues not come to my house to spread their hate.

Does it really matter? here in the uk does not matter who runs the country you are always worse off, nothing ever gets cheaper or stays the same. Take fuel diesel costs about a third to produce than petrol so why is petrol cheaper. Answer more diesel cars on the road these days so more tax to collect. Simple, they are not daft. Lucky for me my Land Rover will run on most cheap oil, veggie oil from the supermarket with a bit of a mix.

life is not a rehearsal

I thought this was a site about high heels, NOT politics.... Hmmmmm... By the way, I was out yesterday running errands in a pair of hh thongs.. Had fun... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I thought this was a site about high heels, NOT politics.... Hmmmmm...

Well it is in the general chit chat forums. So as long as everyone can behave themselves. I'm watching this topic closely. If it gets out of hand, it will be a dead topic quickly.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I am of the opinion that unless either Oboma or Romney,or both, wear heels, they don't belong here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am of the opinion that unless either Oboma or Romney,or both, wear heels, they don't belong here.

While there may not be a rule specifically against it, there is a rule about civility here.

Im under the impression that the only Politician whos ' open ' about what they wear in private is Rudy Julliani ;) That dude pulled off the whole dress/attire and had fun with it :D

rudy_giuliani_drag.jpg

Drag-Queen-Rudy-Giuliani--36762.jpg

I couldnt imagine either Obama nor Romney strutting in heels without falling on their faces. :D

Edited by ilikekicks

While there may not be a rule specifically against it, there is a rule about civility here.

Are you questioning my civility?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Are you questioning my civility?

Not at all, Bubba. My use of the word civility is in reference to also knowing how a political discussion is going to be anything but civil, but I entertain the possibility.

Well, your moderator ship, I would strongly suggest that you wait and see what develops before you click your moderator pen and comment on things which really don't require any intervention.

Your quote, nothing more to say.

And your point is?

Bubba.. I normally dont speak for others, but feel we were all given a chance to have conversation until it was deemed ' uncivil '. Basically, so long as we all didnt start a flame war or anything, we would be given privilege to voice our opinions on such a topic.

I still dont think either of the 2 bozos in the poll could strut in heels. ;)

-ILK

Edited by ilikekicks

10 As a recent college graduate; I can't reconcile voting for a candidate that champions higher education, then has collection companies calling graduates who can't find work to live off of, much less pay back loans because of an economy that he steadfastly is either unable or unwilling to fix. On other side of that coin, I can't in good conscious vote for a candidate that will continue to prop up the richest of the rich (or the same gender, or race) at the expense of others.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

This is a multi-national forum. Local politics should not, in my opinion, be discussed in forums with wide international particapation such as this.

Well, USA has one of the biggest economy in the world, your fate is our fate too whether you believe it or not. Just look at the latest happening in the economy...where did it start? On topic since i can't vote as i'm not a US citizen (hah wish i was would be easier/cheaper to shop for high heels :D) i wouldn't be voting anyone as they are just full with lies. They are frontal pawns that are controlled behind the stage. I'm dead sick of politics these days anyway.

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

I hope you include your national leaders in your statement, newheeler.

Edited by Bubba136

I hope you include your national leaders in your statement, newheeler.

I already have, hence why the statement: "I'm dead sick of politics these days anyway."

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

I have to take Obama simply because it looks as though Congress will stay under Republican control... When one side has total control they tax and spend with wreckless abandon, no matter what they say they will do... History proves my point many times over..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Both parties are pretty much crap, they're far too out on the fringes to be considered representing the people. I did have some better hopes for Obama, while the economy he was left to work with at the end of the Bush administration was in a complete freefall, I would have thought more could have been done after almost four years in office, but Obama has just turned out to be like the rest of them in Washington.

Edited by hhboots

Bubba136 et al, My wife and I toured South America in November 2010 and voted absentee in Wisconsin before we left. We hopped a plane in Lima for Rio de Janeiro as votes were being tabulated in the USA and watched coverage in the airport on local Peruvian TV. We arrived in Rio de Janeiro early on the 3rd of November just hours after Brasil elected its first woman president and were able to read complete US results along with the front-page coverage of Brasil's historic election. US elections are very closely watched worldwide for a multitude of reasons. With all of our faults and problems one number just floors me: total US GDP: $21.2 trillion, total world GDP: $57-59 trillion. People everywhere pay attention to someone responsible for 37% of total output as it is bound to affect their bottom-line. As I watch other currencies and investment options I also pay attention to swings in different countries. It is all interconnected whether we love it or not. HappyinHeels