Custom Shoe / Boots Shops?

Luckyme

There always seems to be quite a bit of discussion who's still in business and who's closed up shop. Is it possible for the owner / administrators of this site to maintain a simple 1 page list with this information "to the best of our knowledge" open for business, closed for business, location, contact info. I'm not asking you to endorse or recommend any product. Just and open or closed status. I think its better than searching hundreds of posts to find out. IE 6" Heels Forever... OPEN XXXX City XXXX Country +XXX-XXX-XXXX XXXX @ mail.com Little Shoe Box .......Closed XXXX City XXXX Country ...................................... Leatherworks ETC.......

Luckyme, Since phone directories are rapidly disappearing my suggestion is to type as much as you know or remember of a particular business into a search engine. If it has closed then there should be some press about it and if not then the engine should guide toward a current website which should have current contact information. This is what I do before taking trips and am thinking of visiting a business I haven't been to in a good while because things do indeed change..especally here in the Americas where they're always tearing down and building up again. Thi may seem like an obvious solution but I was able to track down two people I haven't seen in 30 years, one in Brasil and one in Ecuador using internet search engines and inputting what I remembered about them. Hope it works for you! HappyinHeels