My wife's new shoes

keels

I finally persuaded my wife to wear stiletto heels for the first time in her life. The problem is that she has worn them twice and each time has caught her heel in a crack or something and walked out of her shoe. She now says that she will not wear them again as she feels silly losing a shoe like that. Can any girls offer advice on this, is this a common event when wearing heels, how do you stop it happening? I do want her to keep wearing them.

Hello Keels! This is a sad story unless somehow you can both restore her enthusiasm. She and you will lose out on so much fun if she packs up now! However, the enthusiasm has to be genuinely restored in HER, not just in you. It might help if you print-out Lucy's Stories (to be found here on High Heel Meeting Place Megaforums under "Stories on a Heel Theme"). If I remember rightly, fairly near the beginning of those stories Lucy recounts how she used to get her stilettos stuck in various pavement-cracks, but each of her many instalments are packed with the HUGE FUN she has had of of years of high stiletto heel wearing! Reading these may make your good lady realise that the enjoyment will FAR outweigh the odd stuck-heel. Also, Lucy's latest Instalment No 28 talks about getting her heels repeatedly stuck between the planks of Brighton pier. Far from putting her off, it seemed to increase the enjoyment of her and her boyfriend! Also, surely it's just a question of her getting more used to the odd perils of stiletto-wearing and getting more used to looking down at where she is going and trying to avoid the cracks! I suggest that by getting her to read a print-out of Lucy's full story, plus trying to avoid the cracks, she could well come around to a much rosier view of spending time in stiletto heels. If you do try this approach, it would be great if you could post again and let us know how you get on! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Tell her she has to look where she is walking and walk carefully so she won't catch her heel or twist her ankle. I recently twisted my ankle while wearing my 2" loafers. No sprain though, but it did hurt for a few days.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Tell her you understand and won't go where a similiar incident will happen again. THEN you watch out FOR her offering her your arm as you go. :( When the evening is over give her a foot massage as a special "Thank You"!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

A couple of years ago, we had a situation occur in Jenny’s chat room where the opposite took place. A fellow from America’s Southwest -- Arizona I think, entered the room and asked several of us that were chatting merrily away, where he could find 5” heels in US Woman’s size 12. We told him the best place we knew of would be Sexy Shoes. He explained that he admired women wearing high heels and had asked his wife of 2 years to wear heels for him. He bought a nice pair of classic pumps with 4” stiletto heels for her from a nearby shoe store. She tried them on and decided they were too difficult to learn to wear. When he protested and tried to convince her that she could do it, she told him that he should get a pair and try wearing them himself. One thing lead to another and they wound up making a bet between them that in two weeks time, they would both dress up, he as a woman, 5" heels and all, her in her finest clothes and go to a nice restaurant for dinner. If he managed to do that, she would wear heels for him as often as he liked. We made him promise that he would keep us posted on his progress and the final outcome of the bet. And, after a couple of weeks he reported that he had received the shoes, learned to wear them in three or four days, while his wife was shopping for appropriate clothing and underwear for him to wear on their “date.” On the big day, she helped him get dressed and they went out for the evening. He managed to get through the entire event without any problems. Even going to the ladies lounge together. He had won the bet and told us his wife said that she would keep her part of the bargain. Now, the unexpected consequences: He said that his wife told him he looked so good dressed like a woman that it really “turned her on.” And, after their date, they went back home and had the best sex they had ever experienced – all while they were still dressed in their lingerie, stockings and heels. Since then, she has spent a fortune buying him dresses, shoes, underwear, stocking, etc., outfitting him in women’s clothing. And, she insisted that every week or ten days they get dress and go out together – which he really didn’t enjoy. While their sex life was wonderful, and he didn’t mind dressing up for her at home, he was going broke paying for all of the stuff she was buying for him. He said he didn’t know how much longer he could afford her shopping sprees. His experience inspired me to write a short story for her. I emailed it to them and he later told me that she read it through three times after he gave it to her. And, she reads it again before each session. Haven’t heard from him in a couple of years. I’ve often wondered how he is getting along.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They must be pre-occupied with their new hobby and have no time for computers at all. :(

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Great Bubba! Is there any chance that you still have a copy of your story, and if so, would it be in order to ask you if you could post it in Megaforums "Stories" so we can all enjoy it. Maybe we will all be reading it three times too! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Our area has a number of cobbled streets, I think that is the problem. Unfortunately, for me, she wore them again yesterday, caught her heel and lost her shoe. She swore, went straight into a shoe shop, bought herself a pair of clumpy high heels and threw away the stilettos.

Heelfan, I'll see if I can't find it. I saved it on a floppy disk (I think). In the meantime, check out my story in the story section of Jenny's website. "The Secret of Mona Lisa's Smile," by MWHH (my original nic name)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.