thighboots on TV

Arctic

Hi

there was just a talkshow on the Finnish channel 4 ("Nelonen") and they interviewed a nice girl who was wearing the nicest thigh high (well... over the knee) boots...

I was watching it from my PC so I could snap some frames...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The show was Hyppönen Enbuske Experience... this is a guestlist: http://www.nelonen.fi/hee/vieraat.asp

regards

What's all the fuss about?

Bert; My first thought were :( "Oh my goodness". Thanks for having the quick reactions to capture the images and sharing them with us. I'm normally not a TV watcher but... Images like that could change my viewing habits. I echo Stellah’s comments about seeing actual people wearing boots instead of models. I have a pair of boots similar to the pair Ellen Jokikunnas is wearing. The lower heel makes then wearable all day. They are lots of fun. It would never have occurred to me to design a set with only pillows for seating and then invite female guests. That could not have been a comfortable interview for her. But she certainly knows how capture center stage. Thanks again

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...