Do you want attention ?

Pumps

Do you want attention when you heel in public ?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want attention when you heel in public ?

• Yes, bring it on
    • Yes, but only positive
    • No, mind your own business

Had a quick think about this and i'm in between.. but do love the attention too. When i put on my high heels i put them on for me, because i want to wear them. When im out in them if i don't get any attention, that doesn't bother me, i've had a great time in my heels not kicking up a fuss! If i get attention then that also doesn't bother me either, yea it feels great, but i'm not disappointed if i don't. So either way for me is fine! :)

• Like 1

I echo heelguy's comment but will add that if it wasn’t for that extra attention, gals wouldn’t bother wearing heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Depends on the situation. When I first go out, I am usually pretty conscious of my trepidation but do it anyway. When I am with my wife it is easier, or a place I frequent in heels. Once settled there, I find I want to be noticed. At a restaurant I will try to stick my foot out where people can see it. Seated, the pants pull up revealing the heels. I don't drink but I find the later it gets, the bolder I get. By time to head home, I am totally on display. Next time...repeat.