Hi all I'm new

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I love how heels make a women look. I am heel fanatic 6" inches or higher, I prefer platforms but to each is their own. I buy my girlfriend expensive heels all the time and she never wears them, so i need a place to get ideas and vent.Anyone wants to know more shoot me a line.

Welcome to High heel Place. your interest in high heels will make you feel right at home at this friendly website. My female friend only wears high heels at formal occasions such as weddings, and such. No matter how much I tell her that she looks great and sexy wearing them, she prefers not to, and I respect that. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.

High times said:

I buy my girlfriend expensive heels all the time and she never wears them

So, quit buying them for her and start buying them for yourself and wear them. I'm thinking that's what your girl friend is already thinking.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I love how heels make a women look. I am heel fanatic 6" inches or higher, I prefer platforms but to each is their own. I buy my girlfriend expensive heels all the time and she never wears them, so i need a place to get ideas and vent.Anyone wants to know more shoot me a line.

Welcome Hightimes.

I can relate to you buying heels for your partner. Bought my partner some gorgeous CL's. She wore them a couple of times and looked fabulous but has since sold them. What a bummer.

Not sure what it's about. But I think she believes she doesn't do them justice or will not get enough wear out of them. And she has a kind of hippie vibe going on at the moment. Flip flops.....aaaaarrrgghhh

If those shoes had been my size I would've kept them LOL.

Anyway. Got a pair of CL's for me. Why dontcha do the same?

This is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.

Have fun in heels.

Ciao 4 now.

stliettopete

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik