Hi There

Hi I'm Colly from the Isle of Man - small place, fun but small. Near impossible to go out dressed in anything other than what's socially acceptable. Have started my collection of heels again and am dying to wear them out and about. Looking forward to tips, help and suggestions from the HH lovers here Have a great 2012 Colly xx

Interesting to know. This is Orange County USA 92866 and that socally acceptable rule applies here also but socally acceptable includes guys in skirts from ankle to mini and Earth shoes to strletto heels. Today I have my square toe 3 inch heel knee high boots and a new olive green shirtdress with a hem about mid thigh. Have gotten some complements regarding my skirts and am heels. One time I did ask why some of this modern stuff does not fly when Eingland swings it was explained not swing like Benny Goodman but a pendlum swing is regulated and proper.

Welcome Colly, glad to have you with us....You will find that there are plenty of men who enjoy great looking women's shoes boots, we look and feel great in them also...Plenty of helpful advice and gentle encouragement as well....Don

Welcome to High Heel Place. Hope to hear more from you and your enjoyment of high heels. Feel free to post comments and opinions at any time on any subject. And you should pick up some helpful tips reading some of the past posts. Welcome again.