Hello Shoe Lovers!

Nielle

Hey all. I'm brand new here, so I'm just dropping in this Christmas morning to say hi! I recently graduated from college, and I'm working in Manhattan. Having a steady paycheck has really contributed to the growth of my high heeled shoe obsession, and my need for a walk in closet, haha. I'm so glad I've found this forum! This is a quick question I'll throw in for convenience sake. Is it normal that when I view threads it lists posts from most recent to earliest? Is there a way I can change the setting so I can see post number one first? It makes it hard to follow the flow of the conversation. Thanks everyone!

Greetings Nielle and welcome to HHplace! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! To address your question, you can adjust a number of preference settings in your User Control Panel. Just under the page header (High Heel Place), you will see a row of tabs (HOME, ARCADE, BLOGS, . . .). Then, just below that you will see some drop-down menus (User CP, FAQ, Community . . .). "User CP" opens your Control Panel. Once you are in your Control Panel, the left-hand side of the screen has a listing of categories you can view and set. You want "Settings and Options" in this case. Once you open "Settings and Options", scroll down and look for "Thread Display Options". Under there, you have "Thread Display Mode" and you can change that from "Linear - Newest First" to "Linear - Oldest First". You may find that you want to change this back at some time in the future. It is entirely under your control. There are a number of other settings you can make here too. Scroll all the way down and click "Save Changes" to save your new settings. Have Fun!

Have a happy time!