Seeking advice

hhl4vr

Hello, I was hoping to get some advice (hopefully too from the women out there). Since finding the site - I seem to have become a bit more couraegous in that I recently approached a lady who was wearing these wonderful shoes. I went up and excused my self but commented her on her heels.....she started curing at me and calling me a wierdo..... So is there a way to proper way to comment you ladies on your heels? I know that everyone on this site loves heels and may love a compliment but just thought I would seek advice for next time.

Sadly, I agree with Dr. Shoe,, DON'T! It's a situation of if they come up to you and compliment you on your shoes then it's OK to strike up a conversation. But otherwise NO! Women here in America (not all) can be so judgemental! I think it comes from their up bringing. Men are suposed to be gruff and tough! Sadly in our society a man who beats his wife is more accepted than a man who wears womens shoes or anything else of a womans.

Sadly, I agree with Dr. Shoe,, DON'T! It's a situation of if they come up to you and compliment you on your shoes then it's OK to strike up a conversation. But otherwise NO! Women here in America (not all) can be so judgemental! I think it comes from their up bringing. Men are suposed to be gruff and tough! Sadly in our society a man who beats his wife is more accepted than a man who wears womens shoes or anything else of a womans.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Most women in my area are of the "old school " mentality . However when I am wearing heels it seems OK to compliment them on what they are wearing. Never have I gotten a mean remark about a compliment to a woman. Then again I have never done it wearing men's style shoes.

For me complimenting women on their shoes is a no go area. I think it's far more effective to compliment them on the way they look because this implies that they are attractive, have good dress sense and style. More importantly it reflects well on you and it adds an element of intrigue because she is wondering what aspects of her look generated the compliment. It's also worth considering what reaction you are looking for by complimenting her on her shoes. Do you want to strike up a conversation ? Get to know her better ? If so then we are talking about the art of flirting and dating where shoe compliments score low.