BeachHeeler introductions

Well I just want to say what a great site yall have here I truely enjoy it. The people are wonderful and they helped me out a ton so far and I just joined. I cant wait to see what other conversations spark up. But anyway I just want to say im sorry I should have done this when I first joined, but I had another post that I wanted to do first that I thought was a little more important. Ok so about me. Well im an 18 year old senior in high school. I live in a large military town, which is also the worlds largest resort town, Virginia Beach, Virginia (hence the name) in the united states. I am currently studying to be an engineer. I hope to either be a naval architect for yachts, or an aeornautical/aerospace engineer. I have a very open mind and I dont mean to brag but I am quite intelligent. My GPA is also currently a 3.56 or rank 99 in my class out of close to 600 students. I have a passion for basically anything that has an engine and can be piloted/driven. I love planes, cars, and ships and I hope to dedicate my life to advancing all their technologies. I also enjoy phototgraphy and have won a contest for some of my pictures. But why did I join this site?? Well im a dude and yes I like to wear high heels. No I dont wear pumps as they would be too difficult to incorporate into a mans normal wear, but I do wear ankle boots and booties. Unfortunatly ive already established a manly image to my friends and family before I really got into high heels so it would be difficult for me to show it to any of them. For instance I usually wear athletic type shoes like Nike air and Nike shox, I also drive a large truck (Dodge Ram 1500). I also enjoy playing gory video games such as Gears of War and other typical guy stuff like fishing and airsofting. So basically im your typical teenage american boy, other than the fact that I like fashion and I love to wear high heels. Unfortunatly society isnt that approving of it so I only wear them in the house. I mean even my parents dont know I have them. Im also very hesitant on telling them because my father was a US marine and is very ignorant and would probably call me gay and make fun of me even though I have a girlfriend. No offense to gays meant, im sorry people dont approve of you like my father, although im a totally different person than my father and so it doesnt bother me. I actually think that theyre some the nicest people. But so far, with the encouragemeant of this forum, ive only told 1 person that I like to wear high heels, my girlfriend. And luckily she totally approves of it and says that I should do whatever makes me happy. Well thats all I can think of at any rate and I hope to have wonderfull conversations with you all in the future. Oh and a little tip to anyone who reads this, dont take life too seriously to the point where you get depressed. Have fun with it and do what you want. You only live life once as far as we know therefore you should do what you want to do with your life. Although dont become selfish. Always do more for others than you do for yourself. Dont take ANYTHING for granted. Try to appreciate everything around you and the beauty of the world we live in. I always try to appreciate several things in my life, my loving family, friends, and girlfriend, LOL my awsome truck, my youth, my health, the food I eat, the roof over my head, my job, my school and all its teachers, and just the natural unique beuty of Mother Nature. As far as we have seen it is the only world that has life on it and therefore it is incredibly unique. Dont waste it. Be the leader and create change for the better. OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT. If you play xbox live shoot me a friend request to StarGazzer16. Just say that your from the forum and I should accept it.

No society doesn't accept it in general, but they do tolorate it. Acceptance is something you earn. It's not handed to you on a silver platter. Hate to preach but I hear it alot. Welcome to the fold.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Ahh, so the paragraphing, or lack of is some sort of mind trick right? Like one of those mensa tests :smile:

I can tell you with full certainty, no, it's not :smile:

I can tell you're pretty anxious about telling us about your high heel addiction. Don't worry, we don't bite (well, Tech does a little). Thanks for introducing yourself in such detail, it's actually quite nice to get so much from the first post!

Just take it slow, wait until your in a place where you can live your own life (outside of the rules of your fathers house) and you'll find life starts to fall into place.

Oh, and well done on telling your girlfriend and I'm so glad she took it well! I was almost 30 by the time I first told someone, so i don't think it to be an easy feat!

Chris

Welcome to High Heel Place. As CRabbit said, it is so nice to have such an extensive introduction into your life and background. I too had a father who was a former Marine and did not approve of me wearing any type of high heeled footwear. Hopefully all work work out the best for you. Hope to hear more from you soon and your interest in high heels and welcome again.