men look great in high heel boots

I am new to this site, so forgive me if I am not familiar with all the features or how to navigate the site very well. In any event, I have been attracted to boots since I was a little kid. I still remember how I felt wearing my sister's red go go boots! I usually wear 4-5" heel boots, and like high heel cowboy boots also. I think a guy's masculinity can really be amplified when he has the confidence to look great wearing sexy boots. I can walk pretty well in 5" heels, but want to master taller spikes. I love to tuck my levis inside my boots, but usually end up covering the boots with my jeans to make it easier to wear my boots publicly. My boots are size 11-12womens, and I travel the US frequently. Nothing feels better than being with a booted buddy in public, just wish I had more confidence to go out on my own....Don

Hello and welcome Don. Men do look great in high heel boots only if they pay attention to their style and wear them with ease and confidence. Don't be too concerned about mastering higher heel hieghts unless that is really what you want. It certainly is not a prerequisite for wearing heels in public. Start with a heel hight that you can walk well in and carry yourself in with confidence. That is the real key to wearing high heels as a guy with confidence that people will admire and perhaps even be a little bit jealous of.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

You are so right, CONFIDENCE is the key. So, it is important to be able to walk well in whatever heels you are wearing....I usually sneak my thigh highs under flared levis, so I venture out publicly and enjoy my boots, without being that noticeable...Don

Greetings pebblesf and welcome to this forum :-)

All members here have one point in common: Their passion for high heels !

...wearing high heels as a guy with confidence that people

will admire and perhaps even be a little bit jealous of.

Confidence is the key. I could not agree more.

Sometime I notice a guy looking at me when I'm wearing (conservative) heels in public.

Looking into his eyes I can see "What a lucky guy he is. I wish I could do the same."