Heels Press Various Buttons

By way of introduction as a newbee, I'll say that I've always loved to see ladies wearing heels. Was it perhaps the 1920's american actress Mae West that said: "If a lady wants to turn a man's eyes in her direction, she needs to slip on a pair of heels." Of course, I'm preaching to the choir here when I say that high heels posture a woman like a goddess: making her tall and assertive, breasts firm and forward, butt sensuously projected with a sway when she walks that is lovely like a palm moving gently in the breeze, leg muscles sculptured and strong like beautiful marble columns, and feet that begile. And speaking of choirs--sitting in the church loft as a little boy when my Mom sang in the 1960's--I happened to fix my sight on the patent-leather pumps and stiletto heels of the ladies. The wood surface of the ladies' platform where they stood was peppered with tiny dents, and in some places, relatively deep holes pressed in by the hundreds of spike heels, many with steel tips. Later I was to discover in myself a passion, not only for the beauty of the spike-heeled shoe, but also for its power in the pressure it applies, which transmits the beauty and power of a woman. Thus, when my special lady slips on her spikes, she presses several buttons in my collection of erotica while pressing her stilettos into the surface she trods.

• 2 months later...

That is part of it. Have been trying to figure why I like high heels so much and this must be part of it. Only things have changed from the 60s as in this time and place I find that I can wear about any style of heels that I like to about anywhere except for some dislike from some people at the church. Now what I like to wear is never pointy toe like my 9west square toe 3 inch heel knee high.