Halloween issues.

ilikekicks

I'm guessing someone needs to get practicing then :) You know, so you don't trip and fall :) Lots of choices, indeed. You should consider yourself lucky to not only have such a great small town band that gets around, but also a party/concert in which to be something other than yourself for a night. I could only DREAM of being in That position one day: having to decide what I should wear with my huge Pumpkin costume, heel-wise, of course :silly: Here's to hoping you're not giving yourself chronic headaches from all of this over-thinking! :)

Formally "HHDude"

I'm guessing someone needs to get practicing then :) You know, so you don't trip and fall :D

I just realized I should pull out and dust off my wireless setup, eliminate the cord.

My main issue is working the pedalboards.

I have one like this for guitar stuff.. http://www.artproaudio.com/products.asp?cat=14&type=91&id=22 )

..and a Bass Synth..

http://www.musicgadgets.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/moogtarus1.jpg

Lots of choices, indeed. You should consider yourself lucky to not only have such a great small town band that gets around, but also a party/concert in which to be something other than yourself for a night. I could only DREAM of being in That position one day: having to decide what I should wear with my huge Pumpkin costume, heel-wise, of course :P

You could be in that position TODAY, all you have to do is just say ' phukit ' and set yourself free :D

Here's to hoping you're not giving yourself chronic headaches from all of this over-thinking! :)

I'm done thinking and to the displeasure of the rest of the world.. I'm still here :silly: . We have a dress rehearsal on the 22nd, I have to see how it goes.

The SADDEST thing about all of this.. and it sorta dawned on me.. Ya know.. how to put this..

I think Im gonna have to post pictures of my guitars. Which ones will look right with what I'm wearing.. Ever since I started to read and participate here, its like this little green guy was sitting on my shoulder.. talking to me.. telling me things like ' That shirt doesnt match those pants.. ' or ' You dont wear sneakers with those pants you idiot '..

He made me so mad I took him off my shoulder and set him next to the sink in my bathroom.. He sat there patiently why I rummaged through my closet.. I found my ' Pete Rose ' ( baseball bat ) and now.. hes no longer with us. It was something about his voice..

I dont miss him at all.. Besides, I have everyone here to help me out! :)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

This is very odd but.. Darian came home with a new pair of shoes. I liked them. She said they were rather tight on her so I tried them on. I Liked them, very comfortable and easy to walk in.. and so I ( sorta ) stole them. :) Shes rather bent right now but agrees with me that these will look good for my outfit. I already tried them out on the controller and pedalboard and for some very odd reason, I didnt have ANY problems at all. Theres no name on them only a 10/40 on the sole. The zippers are VERY cheap. She paid all of 10$USD at some place called ' AJ Wrights '. Im normally a ' mid-brand ' buyer and I really dont go for shoes like Jante, Pleaser, MissMe.. but these things are VERY padded inside. Maybe its the small platform on the bottom thats working out for me? Dunno. Time to get the opinions and see if these will be better then the last few pairs I posted..

post-30256-133522958499_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522958503_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522958508_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522958513_thumb.jpg

We have dress rehearsal saturday afternoon. I plan on wearing the whole outfit to lunch without my hair in a ponytail to restaurant/diner. No fake boobs either.

Day went great. We had lunch at a Diner and then went off to a rehersal. The last pair of shoes seemed to work without any issues. Looks like I know what Im going to be wearing. One thing that DID get mentioned was the belt on the pants. A younger gal ( probably about 25-ish ) did come over and make a comment. I had it tied off to the side. If its tied in the center, it makes a knot that my guitar pushes on and its uncomfortable. She did like the outfit though :smile: No Wardrobe malfunctions at all. I believe Im all set.

Everything went great! I think it was the absolute loudest we have ever played. Everyone liked the outfit I had on. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone whom gave me ANY kind of input. It was greatly appreciated :smile: I think I need a new avatar now :smile: