Home alone with a cold and bored

So not fair. I am home alone with a cold feeling miserable. Alise and I were planning a high heels adventure out to the local craft markets this morning (Saturday in Australia) because it is so long since I got to wear heels out anywhere. They have the local craft markets up here in the hills next to Perth on the first Saturday of every month and we thought it would be different and fun to go wearing heels. It is all paved and there are places to sit and coffee shops around. I had been looking forward to it all week while at work down at site but then on the Thursday afternoon this cold started and by the time I was driving back from site in the evening I fully had the cold. It is so unfair to get a cold over the weekend. Alise has gone to watch her new boyfriend at cricket training and I am just sitting in my little home office feeling miserable because I got tired of lying in bed watching boring morning television. Sorry. Not a very interesting post but I am bored. Christine.

Wow. Somebody from Perth. Hi.

I feel a bit better now. I have had a small nap then a really nice long hot shower and I am sitting here in my Bad Kitty pink and white pyjamas wearing my blue and white heels and eating a Drumstick ice cream. Eating ice cream wearing my favourite heels after a nice shower and I can almost forget I have a cold. For a little while anyway.

Alise is due home at about 2:00 and she is bringing Red Rooster for lunch. I probably shouldn’t have had the ice cream but I opened the freezer and there it was :-)

Christine.

So I hope you get better fast and that you cane life your wishes! But the wearing of this heels and some icecream should help a little :)

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

I actually bought a pair of Peep Toes recently _plain black single sole courts with about a 11cm heel. Really good fit and very comfy.

Cheers from Perth

Yes my blue and white Peep Toes sandals are the best fitting heels I have ever bought and they were the first Peep Toe brand shoes for me because of the cost compared to what I normally buy. Because they were so good I bought the red actual Peep Toes but for some reason the red peeps are not as good fitting. One thing is that they are tighter across the toes. But they are still awesome to wear.

Christine.

post-30706-133522955834_thumb.jpg

I think I might have discovered a way to make having a cold not so bad. Have some ice cream and put on your favourite sexy heels. Worked for me :-) It is Monday and I am feeling so much better. I guess I will be okay to drive down to boring site tomorrow morning for work. Thanks for your thoughts. Christine

Glad you're feeling better, but also glad you were confident enough of sympathy to post here. I hope you were cheered up and also hope work won't be too tedious! Do you not normally work on Mondays, or are you taking a sicky? I suppose ice cream is on the menu for you more now, with spring springing. It's autumn here, but we've had some amazingly warm weather over the last few days. I even got my shorts out, having, as I thought, consigned them to the drawer for six months or more. Mind you, probably the temperatures here (22-23 C) are not far above what you normally get in winter!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

I think I might have discovered a way to make having a cold not so bad. Have some ice cream and put on your favourite sexy heels. Worked for me :-)

It is Monday and I am feeling so much better. I guess I will be okay to drive down to boring site tomorrow morning for work.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Christine

Well, I have never heard of that remedy. But if I catch a cold again (haven't had one since 2008), I'll give it a try.

As others have said, hope you get to feeling better soon. And those are very pretty high heels.