Hi from Bristol

Hello to all you heel-minded people, I'm new here, and a lover of boots - crotch-length, thigh-length, otk, and ankle boots, in pvc/vinyl, patent leather, rubber, etc worn by attractive women. Other styles of footwear; oxfords, sandals, etc do nothing for me, and those who know me from other sites will be aware that (at the risk of possibly outraging some here) I also like to see the gals and the boots at play in deep mud and quicksand. I look forward to chatting more with a number of you in due course. Mike.

Welcome to hhplace Mike Nomic! Have you ever worn high heeled boots in the mud? If you believe watching girls wear them while walking in mud, you're missing all of the fun.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Does this story have a beginning?

I once swam in Bristol Docks in Red Patent thigh boots if that's any help?

I can't believe I didn't get to hear about it, or read it in the local papers!

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Hiya im an occasional cd in Bristol and im a lover of most heels and boots tho I dont own many pairs of either. Just like you whenever I see a woman in a great pair of boots I just have to have a long look as they strut down the road.

Does this story have a beginning?

I can't believe I didn't get to hear about it, or read it in the local papers!

It was at midnight in November...

A close friend owns the Marina and she was throwing a party at the time... In fact my avvy pic was taken at her place.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.